PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Watkins Glen GP - 22.08.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Watkins Glen GP - 22.08.18 @8pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 10 - Watkins Glen GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday August 22nd 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 35 laps (34+1)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 21 October 2018 - 16:00 (PM)
- Race start time: 21 October 2018 - 17:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed no show:
- @Boniface-8
- @ayrton_z75

Uninformed no show:
-

Last edited:

Andy81287

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Oct 2, 2014
Anyone run any laps yet? I doubt will get a chance till sunday earliest with work so having a goal to aim for would be good. I do like this track, the uphill corner towards the end of the lap can be fun with the blind crest but generally it's about the braking points into the first corner and bus stop chicane I feel that have the biggest difference on a lap

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Anyone run any laps yet? I doubt will get a chance till sunday earliest with work so having a goal to aim for would be good. I do like this track, the uphill corner towards the end of the lap can be fun with the blind crest but generally it's about the braking points into the first corner and bus stop chicane I feel that have the biggest difference on a lap
had a quick blast on wednesday night - 1:46.1 on race fuel

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
@Michel--NL i see other tiers asking about pit entry here - inside white line all the way or turn in after last corner? and about flashing lights to let others know you're pitting. i think safer to go inside line, but it costs time, so we need an answer, please

Reactions: fearmulle

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Michel--NL i see other tiers asking about pit entry here - inside white line all the way or turn in after last corner? and about flashing lights to let others know you're pitting. i think safer to go inside line, but it costs time, so we need an answer, please
It's for every tier to decide what they want.
I would say go for the line all the way (as it should be), but at the same time I don't want to check everyone's race to see if they followed the line. Also that's impossible because the replay is only saved for about 35 minutes ;)

So if the game is not going to penalize you for crossing the white line, then we can turn in after the last corner. Flashing headlights is an good option to do.
Did someone checked if it is allowed to cross the white line?
I would do an test drive in an hour.

@Andy81287 @ayrton_z75 @fearmulle @K17RSW @luckynumber72 @Lunadix @Michel--NL @Slicker @SMdeadpool @Wrenner93 @Xiee @Boniface-8 @Fred Ogega

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
the game does allow you to cross the line, so i suppose we turn in after last corner as long as it's safe to do so, and flash to warn nearby drivers, yes?

• Agree
Reactions: Michel--NL