PS4 - AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Watkins Glen GP - 22.08.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S10 - PS4 Tier 5 - Watkins Glen GP - 22.08.18 @8pm UK time

fearmulle

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 29, 2018
@Slicker It looks even worst from behind than it did in the car lol

@fearmulle first it snap oversteered and then it literally spat me out right

As soon as I started the formation lap the tyres felt weird like they had no grip despite being hot - hence why i was trying to keep the pace up so i could try my best to figure out what was going on. after I pitted the car was totally different and much better so maybe a glitch
I have seen quite a lot of people, claiming this bug/glitch does not exist, and those that claím it does, are just whiners. However, i have tried this several times. The car feels like its on the wrong setup, but after pit stop, everything is fine. Doesnt matter if its on lap 3 or lap 55.
So i definitely think the bug exist.

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
I have seen quite a lot of people, claiming this bug/glitch does not exist, and those that claím it does, are just whiners. However, i have tried this several times. The car feels like its on the wrong setup, but after pit stop, everything is fine. Doesnt matter if its on lap 3 or lap 55.
So i definitely think the bug exist.
I did some research online and apparently there is a glitch and it occurs when you use a setup in qualifying then adjust it for use in the race and save it over the existing setup.

So make sure you have seperate setups for qualy and the race and load them.

I just added fuel to my qualy setup on Wednesday and saved it which is what would have caused the glitch

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I did some research online and apparently there is a glitch and it occurs when you use a setup in qualifying then adjust it for use in the race and save it over the existing setup.

I just added fuel to my qualy setup on Wednesday and saved it which is what would have caused the glitch
Sometimes I see that saved games disappeared under the track name and they are moved to default list, where the loose and stable setups are listed.

Very annoying

Reactions: luckynumber72

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018

never heard of that one, but i always have two separate setups so wouldn't affect me

Reactions: luckynumber72

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Michel--NL Cant remember to have seen that before. There are so many hidden bugs.
Try to rename the setup and then save it on the same save game (overwrite), so not making a new save game. I think then it will be saved somewhere else.