XB1 - AOR GT3 S10 Review. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S10 Review.

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017
Thank you all for racing this season. I really hope you all enjoyed it. I know i did.....

Massive congrats to my team mate @Ron on winning the championship.
Massive thanks to @Ron on winning the team championship near single handed. You team mate struggled a little......
Massive thanks to all the lads who raced, you all did a brilliant job and hope to see you all on track soon.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Thanks to everyone for such a great season!I only raced properly 3 times(not counting Sugo as that was a disaster),but it was probably the most enjoyable season I have had since joining AOR.Big thanks especially to @GaryWasHere65 for Co-Ordinating and him and @Ron on the teams title,and @Ron on the drivers.Also @Gustavo for his incredible pace, and @iBluffA @xMinxG @Lorentzen_94 for some good battles.Hope to see you all in Season 11!

Reactions: Ron and iBluffA

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017
Again it was a pleasure. Found it tough initially, but soon found my feet. Think the practice sessions set up at 7.45 helped get every one settled etc. Really hope you guys can find the time to join uo next season and as for @Gustavo the title was his, he was so fast all season and would love to see him race again with AOR in the future, a true talent, @SmokingPuppy841 stick at it mate and if you see us o line aswell as the rest of you tier 3 racers drop us a message and you are more than welcome to join in practice sessions with @Ron and myself. Setup advise etc not a prob.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Again it was a pleasure. Found it tough initially, but soon found my feet. Think the practice sessions set up at 7.45 helped get every one settled etc. Really hope you guys can find the time to join uo next season and as for @Gustavo the title was his, he was so fast all season and would love to see him race again with AOR in the future, a true talent, @SmokingPuppy841 stick at it mate and if you see us o line aswell as the rest of you tier 3 racers drop us a message and you are more than welcome to join in practice sessions with @Ron and myself. Setup advise etc not a prob.
Thanks @GaryWasHere65

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016

Cougar888

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Really enjoyed my first AOR GT3 season! My pace was getting better throughout as I learned the game and cars. Shame that towards the end I was having connection issues, I've no idea what was going on.
Looking forward to the next season and also the F1 season too!
Great meeting you all! and I hope we get to race together again