PC - AOR GT3 S10-Tier 1 Performance Rankings | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S10-Tier 1 Performance Rankings

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
HOW IT WORKS
The Performance Rankings work by assigning each driver a score from their performance on each race night.These are then added together to create their overall score from the season.

CURRENT STANDINGS
1 @TX3 StorM 204.4
2 @DiHeidi 194.0
3 @Speeddmon91 190.8
4 @Jardier 183.1
5 @Popsu 158.5
6 @Yoohan24 123.2
7 @ScottV 121.2
8 @Daniel Nesterowicz 112.2
9 @TX3 guibZ 110.0
10 @Ironik 108.7

[If anyone is particularly interested in where they are please don't hesitate to ask]

Thanks.

TRL Cage

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 25, 2017
11 points for the courage to have taken a car withholding of 3rd or 4th tier you could give me :p joke!
I'm happy to be on this ranking!
Great to see something else up at the front, doing a great job in the Z4, it took me a while to figure out a setup for it but i finally found the speed in the car an it's thanks to you cheers.

Reactions: DiHeidi

DiHeidi

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Champion
Jan 14, 2017
Great to see something else up at the front, doing a great job in the Z4, it took me a while to figure out a setup for it but i finally found the speed in the car an it's thanks to you cheers.
thanks you very much!
I'm happy that you too managed to make the Z4 go strong, looking at your tag (team redline right?) I'm not surprised that you managed to understand the z4. great team, strong drivers!

Reactions: TRL Cage

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
@DiHeidi I also have been really impressed with first your decision to use the Z4 and then your performances in it.I have noticed that many people,like myself,haven't even considered driving it due to it being a previous generation GT3 car so it is nice to see someone bucking the trend.

DiHeidi

Jan 14, 2017
I wanted to use a car that was not the best two cars (so no audi and lambo). The z4 was my first choice, I figured out how to solve the setup problems. I had a short period of uncertainty between z4 and amg (during TT on sakitto) but then I chose the Z4, slower than the amg, but I managed to be more constant. I will try to amaze you again and entertain you, in the wet the car did not behave like in the tests, but it's the beauty of the livetrack3 .0. on the dry track there are tracks where I can fight for the victory. I'm here to win, I'll do my best to win this championship with the z4, it's nice to be the outsider :D

TRL Cage

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 25, 2017
thanks you very much!
I'm happy that you too managed to make the Z4 go strong, looking at your tag (team redline right?) I'm not surprised that you managed to understand the z4. great team, strong drivers!
Yeah just apart of the console side of things, since beginning of GT6 but i cant play that type of racing game anymore i need more stronger physics, hopefully someday get on PC an then it'll be RaceRoom for me :)

Anyway best of luck at Indy, I tried Z4 around there an cooler temps seemed to be an issue but could benefit towards end of the race in wear, it'll be interesting haha :)

• Agree
Reactions: DiHeidi

TX3 StorM

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2018
I would say that all cars, when perfectly set up, work very well and are pretty even. It's down to the track and if the car likes the track or not.

The only reason to explain why so many people have chosen the Audi is because it's clearly the strongest car on baseline (if we don't count the Ferrari).
But you don't really have much of a margin for setups, it's basically quick but unlike other cars you can not extract 2 seconds. (I precise when I say this I talk with my skills in terms of car settings).

DyndaS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 10, 2016
I would say that all cars, when perfectly set up, work very well and are pretty even. It's down to the track and if the car likes the track or not.

The only reason to explain why so many people have chosen the Audi is because it's clearly the strongest car on baseline (if we don't count the Ferrari).
But you don't really have much of a margin for setups, it's basically quick but unlike other cars you can not extract 2 seconds. (I precise when I say this I talk with my skills in terms of car settings).
Most of the tracks of the season is just suited for audi. Audi tire wear is not that bad like in amg the same with fuel. Audi just do well at twisty tracks and that what we have all season and yea... defalut setup of audi is very good.

It is not a big secret that the best car for this season overall is just audi. First 2 races imo audi was over 0,5 sec faster then amg. Rain make this difference even bigger.

TX3 StorM

Formula Karter
Jan 28, 2018
I don't really agree with you on the fact that in the first 2 races the Audi was quicker. Fabrizio is very good with the Z4 and challenges the Audi.

Once the cars are set up, they are pretty close. Just look at who won the first race... The Audi didn't really suit Sonoma, for the only reason that you can't change the weight bias, and it's engine is behind the driver. The car constantly over heated the rear tires so we lost traction and grip on the exit of the corners after just a few laps.

With the ban of the Ferrari, I would say anyone with the Z4, the AMG or the Audi, with the time and the preparation needed, can win the championship. I remember when I drove the AMG it had a lot of potential, and once you had gave me the setup for Ruapuna, I was able to get the same laptimes. The Z4 was also a monster on that track.

In a nutshell, anyone can fight. Believe me. No one here has an advantage because of the car unlike last year with the Ferrari being that time almost a second quicker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironik

DyndaS

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 10, 2016
@TX3 StorM

I was comparing audi to amg and yea it was over 0,5 sec faster then amg. Im not taking here now about z4. To make amg good at this season we would need to have at least few tracks with long straights like monza and daytona. Sure AMG is still a good car but I can't say its that good as audi in this season.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
I’m just surprised to not see a Ginetta in tier 1. It’s probably the best cornering car, lacking only a bit top end speed. But the calendar being so technical would give it an advantage. Of course there’s a hell of a skill difference but it seems quite competitive in tier 5, despite me behind the wheel

DiHeidi

Jan 14, 2017
who took the audi he did because he knew that starts from a setup already very fast, on some tracks the default is the ideal setup, all the others who have taken other cars, amg-z4-porsche-mclaren have to compensate before the deficit that has compared to the default of the audi, and after make it fast. Until I chose the z4, it was a car considered very slow, the same for the ginetta with jaames in the s9.with the audi, as you have shown on indy @TX3 StorM ,you were enough to work a few hours on the setup, I served a whole week and up to a few hours from the start together with villalobos we were working on some problems.the z4 and other cars can fight with the audi, but we must spend many hours on the setup. renault-sls-cadillac and acura even with a good setup are not strong enough to struggle with the audi.

• Agree

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
I’m just surprised to not see a Ginetta in tier 1. It’s probably the best cornering car, lacking only a bit top end speed. But the calendar being so technical would give it an advantage. Of course there’s a hell of a skill difference but it seems quite competitive in tier 5, despite me behind the wheel
Maybe the Tier 1 guys have more sensitive hearing...and can't bear the noise.It just sounds so less impressive than the others cars.

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi, I'm a Tier 1 driver.
Never heard of "Ginetta", is it something to eat ?
?

Reactions: Stephan

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Guys, please don't make this thread a "this car is OP !" thread.

If you want to discuss cars performance, please make another topic. :)

Reactions: Stephan

DiHeidi

Jan 14, 2017
no one has said that the audi is OP, you can beat audi but you need more effort :)