XB1 - AOR GT3 S10 - XB1 Evaluation Race 11.06.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S10 - XB1 Evaluation Race 11.06.18 @8pm UK time

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
after i got rolled, did 6laps by myself and wasn't that keen on doing another 30 on my own 25 secs behind the next car lol

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
after i got rolled, did 6laps by myself and wasn't that keen on doing another 30 on my own 25 secs behind the next car lol
3. General Behaviour
3.1 Communication

We urge you to use a working headset while in the race lobby, to effectively receive any potential messages or instructions from the League Coordinator. Having the ability to talk to other drivers during the race can also make it easier to avoid - and resolve - any on-track incidents.

It is not mandatory to be in game chat and use a headset, but it is desirable.

PC leagues will have access to a Discord server which acts as the official game chat. It is required that you join the voice channel, and are able to hear the communication, however a microphone is optional.

3.2 Lobby etiquette

Shouting, name-calling and generally speaking rudely is not acceptable. Drivers who are a disruptive influence on the lobby atmosphere will be penalised accordingly, or in extreme cases removed from the league.

Respect the other drivers. Keep a friendly atmosphere in the race lobby and treat your fellow drivers as equals, regardless of them being quicker or slower than you.

Respect the League Coordinator. Listen if he is giving a message, and accept the decisions he makes. If you feel any actions/decisions are wrong, address the issue calmly and maturely. Coordinators' decisions are final within the lobby, but may be reviewed later if you feel an error has been made. Please accept that making a call instantly can be tricky and the Coordinator, even if participating in the race, is expected to be entirely neutral.

3.3 Race etiquette

If you are involved in an on-track incident, don't overreact. It may be frustrating, but you need to stay calm and get on with it. Losing out due to another driver's mistake or recklessness is no excuse for retaliation or acting against the rules.

If another driver does something you feel is against the rules, report it to the Stewards Panel after the race rather than argue about it over the voice chat or in the forums post race.

If you are having a bad race, don't act foolishly. As a driver, you have to accept that some races will be better than others and you can't always have it your way. If you are unable to enjoy the racing due to not always being at the front, this is not the place for you - there are many drivers in the league, and someone will always have to be at the back.

During the race keep talking to a minimum. The only reason for talking should be to give viable information about safety or anything else that needs to be addressed mid-race. Wait until everyone has finished the session, both qualifying and race, to discuss the race.

3.4 Rage-quitting

Deliberately quitting the race in any way - whether that is by quitting through the pause menu, getting yourself disqualified or deliberately crashing your car - is not allowed, unless you have a very good reason to do so. Accepted reasons for quitting could be that you are a danger to other drivers on track due to poor driving or connection issues. Quitting because you "couldn't be bothered" or due to being angry at something - rage-quitting, in other words - are not good reasons.

Excuses such as 'poor driving' and 'connection issues' will be monitored. These are not a get-out of jail free cards if you can't be bothered. Poor driving is occasional, if perhaps life has been unkind and you haven't had as much time to practice. However, turning up each week having not practised, and therefore not enjoying your racing because you're struggling will see you put under review. We don't expect every driver to complete a certain amount of practice each week, but we expect you to be able to control your car and be safe on track. Also the more practice you do, the more competitive you are.

Connection issues can strike anybody, but drivers who are continually unable to race safely due to connection will be removed from the league - see Connection and Lag under Participation.

3.5 Forum activity

You need to be an active member on the AOR forum while being a driver in our leagues. We aren't forcing you to make several posts every day, but we prefer drivers who are involved with the community. We will occasionally check how long it has been since a driver has been logged into his forum account - if you have been inactive on the forum for a long period of time, you may be removed from the league.

You are also expected to behave in a respectful manner on the forum, like in the race lobbies. Please avoid name-calling, baiting and other behaviour that is intended to aggravate other members of the community.

You all agreed to the AOR rules and regulations stated above (point 3.4).

Do you sign in tot a different eval race, or shall we place you according to S9 and your TT?

T6 BULLET

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
this race had zero meaning i raced in season 1,2,3 and end of 9 so quite happy to be placed off that

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
this race had zero meaning i raced in season 1,2,3 and end of 9 so quite happy to be placed off that
That's fine. I do not wanted to attack you. Just saying, mate.