XB1 - AOR GT3 S10 XB1 TIER 2 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - POSTPONED to 29.08.2018 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S10 XB1 TIER 2 - Le Mans Bugatti Circuit - POSTPONED to 29.08.2018 @8PM UK TIME

D-tox

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2017
Been my first season in AOR been an interesting season for me few issues having no hud at ruapuna still stings should have one that lol been brilliant racing against all you guys defo be signing up for next season

dalking38

AOR PC GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Mar 21, 2018
Been my first season in AOR been an interesting season for me few issues having no hud at ruapuna still stings should have one that lol been brilliant racing against all you guys defo be signing up for next season
Don't forget u took pole there as well mate lol

Reactions: Jess and D-tox

dalking38

AOR PC GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Mar 21, 2018
To be fair we haven't really seen your true pace I practice with u and there has been a couple of races rapuna 1 of them were u have been straight up quicker than me but the game decided to screw u over lol

Reactions: D-tox

Wesselll

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 30, 2017
@Mack I won't be able to attend this race due to family coming over for dinner, Sorry.

It was a great season everyone and enjoyed racing here

Copper Nuts08

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2016
Great to race with ye boys , fun season , congrats to @WOR KING 38 on the championship well deserved man and a shoutout to @Mack for going through all that head melting lobby setup for the last 10 rounds plus all the running of our league great job man , you deserve a case of beer for that , hope to race against ye next season boys until then cya around

Reactions: Mack

D-tox

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2017
Wow that was a tough race somehow managed to do what was needed 2nd place just managed to hold on for it been an up and down season but il take it for my first season in AOR been great racing with you guys hope to see u all next season last but not least thanks to mack for putting up with us and the game all season he done a fantastic job