XB1 - AOR GT3 S10 XB1 Tier 2 - Round 8 - Hockenheim GP - 08.08.2018 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S10 XB1 Tier 2 - Round 8 - Hockenheim GP - 08.08.2018 @8pm UK time

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017

ROUND 8 - Hockenheim GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday August 8th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 36 laps (35+1)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 23 September 2018 - 16:00 (PM)
- Race start time: 23 September 2018 - 17:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed no-shows:
@TchoukMaster22

Last edited:

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017

Welcome to Hockenheim, Germany!

Hockenheim, situated in the upper Rhine Valley, promises excellent conditions. The area is also unofficially dubbed Germanys Roadster Alley, due to its warm, sunny climate so you see an unusually high number of convertibles in traffic.
When being in the region, enjoy local beer and wine as well as the much underrated german cousine. Hearty, locally sourced, organic food of the highest quality.
When visiting, stop by at the Auto & Technik Museum in Sinsheim - a must visit for anyone interested in technology or visit the ancient volcanoes in the region, such as the Kaiserstuhl (Emperors chair).

This circuit in the beautiful Rhine Valley has been a permanent fixture in racing since 1932. Since then, the track has undergone several fundamental changes until it found its current layout in 2002.
A fast course with little elevation changes, a smooth surface promises exciting racing for the 120.000 spectators.

Expect Qualifying and Race in Clear conditions. Pack your sunscreen!

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
Is this just me or had this post only gone up today? Tuesday? Because I've been checking this all week and thinking that there wasn't even a race!!!

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Got the wheel bug after pitting last week at Catalunya. Hopefully I don't get it this week, because I can't be bothered to practice for my race to be ruined by the game and nothing else.

dalking38

AOR PC GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Mar 21, 2018
I had the same problem when i pitted the car when into auto pilot for 3laps then pitted again and gave me control cost me the win

TchoukMaster22

? XB1 S1 Touring Cars Pro Champion
Jun 13, 2017
Hey guys can't race unfortunately, moving house today and the wheel is somewhere in a giant truck. Should be back ready to go next week

• Informative
Reactions: Mack

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017
Is this just me or had this post only gone up today? Tuesday? Because I've been checking this all week and thinking that there wasn't even a race!!!
Yeah, sorry. had a nightmare last few days and completely forgot about the forum.
Won't happen again

Reactions: King Chip x

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
@LGS469 Bud, can you please explain how you managed to go from 6th to 2nd in the pit stop phase? It's starting to **** me off now that I can't race, pit and come out in a decent manner. Something I'm doing is clearly wrong.

LGS469

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 31, 2016
@LGS469 Bud, can you please explain how you managed to go from 6th to 2nd in the pit stop phase? It's starting to **** me off now that I can't race, pit and come out in a decent manner. Something I'm doing is clearly wrong.
I did pit very early lap 4 ish, I didn’t add any fuel, didn’t change any tyres I only needed to repair some aero damage

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
I did pit very early lap 4 ish, I didn’t add any fuel, didn’t change any tyres I only needed to repair some aero damage
I went with full fuel, hard tyres, pit stop was 3.6 seconds and I still can't figure it out..... So depressing

D-tox

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2017
What an eventful race qually wasn't too bad 4th race way too tentative into first corner screwed that up lost positions was a bit of a commotion at the hairpin lost col more had some damage had a cracking battle with troy till I pitted about lap 16 but had aero damage and engine damage drove like a man possessed had a few scary moments caught king chip with one lap to go managed to get past on turn 5 so from 4th to 8th finish 4th must admit loved that race

Reactions: Mack

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
What an eventful race qually wasn't too bad 4th race way too tentative into first corner screwed that up lost positions was a bit of a commotion at the hairpin lost col more had some damage had a cracking battle with troy till I pitted about lap 16 but had aero damage and engine damage drove like a man possessed had a few scary moments caught king chip with one lap to go managed to get past on turn 5 so from 4th to 8th finish 4th must admit loved that race
Well, i wouldn't say caught hahaha - i have 45 front wing damage and the wheel was turnt left to go straight hahaha :p