XB1 - AOR GT3 S10 XB1 Tier 2 - Ruapuna Park GP - 27.06.2018 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S10 XB1 Tier 2 - Ruapuna Park GP - 27.06.2018 @8pm UK time

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017

ROUND 2 - Ruapuna Park GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday June 27th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 44 laps (1+43)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 23 April 2018 - 11:00
- Race start time: 23 April 2018 - 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@JordanMcGonigal
@MarkKimber
@SonoVinci
@Copper Nuts08

Last edited:

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi guys, my sincere apologies, I was trying to do 5 things at once last night and forgot to write that one down, who said he can't do Round 2 due to work?

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017
Different approach for that one. Moving to Templeton, New Zealand for a week. Need minimum of 300 laps practice.

Reactions: Jess and dalking38

D-tox

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2017
Hi guys, my sincere apologies, I was trying to do 5 things at once last night and forgot to write that one down, who said he can't do Round 2 due to work?
I think it was Jordan

Reactions: Mack

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
It was Jordan. I'll whatsapp him when he's back from holiday on monday to confirm.

This track has a nice flow but it doesnt seem like there are many overtaking spots, I done some practice yesterday, Quali was alright, Race seemed decent but there is some pooling of water at the exit of T2 in the dip which makes for a hairy ride if you get it wrong haha

Reactions: Copper Nuts08

D-tox

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2017
Cheers for that info troy ain't done any wet practice yet must admit not looking forward to this one thus may well be a struggle see what happens between now and Wednesday

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017
Really struggling here. 1:20.something Quali, but race is really bad 1:28 or less as the condition changes. Keep practising but this is really going to be a tough one

• Agree
Reactions: seppel165

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017
HI all.
In order to minimalize risk of bugs please restart your console prior to joining the lobby tomorrow.
@MarkKimber , you ready?

MarkKimber

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 30, 2016
I’m still having issues I think I won’t be able to make this round if there are any more reserves put them in

Mack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 9, 2017
I will be inviting from 19:45, please restart your console before you join. Thank you. Good luck

Copper Nuts08

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2016
Great win Chip , at least one of us has got pace ?, got caught to work back didn't get home till 9

Copper Nuts08

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Nov 1, 2016
??you sure did man , I looked at Dazza screenshot and you were in top spot , didn't notice it was only showing from 2nd down ?? , god dam smoke , great 2nd place so man ??

• Burn
Reactions: King Chip x