XB1 - AOR GT3 S10 XB1 TIER 3 - ROUND 10 - WATKINS GLEN GP - 22.08.2018 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S10 XB1 TIER 3 - ROUND 10 - WATKINS GLEN GP - 22.08.2018 @8PM UK TIME

TrickiestCOL

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 30, 2018
@aerosmudge - that what you call a race report mate, some memory you must have.

Race Report from me - :mad::eek::censored::cry::poop:

Apart from that well done all that managed to finish, for all those that have finished for the season great racing with you all and will wait and see what the next full season brings, might see you there, for the rest of us still racing next week, c u all there for the season finally.

o Coxon o

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2016
Right now that I've had a day, first of all apologies to @iBluffA for the contact had snap oversteer into the corner & when I corrected it sent me straight into you.

As for the race I honestly don't understand what went on the car was a oversteering pig, compelely different to practice minutes beforehand, tyre temps was a issue on the first lap but after that I don't understand if it was the game or my brain deciding to deploy a different driving style.

Confused.com

Reactions: iBluffA

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Right now that I've had a day, first of all apologies to @iBluffA for the contact had snap oversteer into the corner & when I corrected it sent me straight into you.

As for the race I honestly don't understand what went on the car was a oversteering pig, compelely different to practice minutes beforehand, tyre temps was a issue on the first lap but after that I don't understand if it was the game or my brain deciding to deploy a different driving style.

Confused.com
Are you on OG XB1?If so it was your turn to have the physics issues that hit me last week, and @aerosmudge before that.

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017
would agree that @SmokingPuppy841 is an assett to the races, he may not be the fasted guy here, but thats what tier 3 is for, good fair clean racing for an enjoyable nights racing with guys of similar standard. i hope to see you guys next season (not forgetting we still have one to rerun) and anyone who advances to a higher tier you all have our best wishes.....