XB1 - AOR GT3 S10 XB1 Tier 3 - Round 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.2018 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S10 XB1 Tier 3 - Round 6 - Brno GP - 25.07.2018 @8pm UK time

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017

ROUND 6 - Brno GP
Event Information:

Date: Wednesday July 25th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 30 laps (1+29)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit the Weather Centre.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 8 July 2018 - 04:00 (AM)
- Race start time: 8 July 2018 - 05:00 (AM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed no-shows:

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017

Welcome to Brno, Czech Republic!

Join us for another round of late night racing, this time in the Czech Republics second largest city, the beautiful, historic Brno.
Enjoy the old town with its many historical sights, but remember to stop by one of the many bars and restaurants to sample the excellent Czech beers.

If you happen to visit Brno in June, make sure to join the Ignis Brunensis (latin for Flame of Brno), an international fireworks competition and festival before heading out to the Masaryk Circuit of Brno.

Similar to the Nürburgring, the Masaryk circuit refers to two tracks, a historic street circuit on public roads, spanning a massive 31km and the modern circuit, opened in 1987 that we will be racing on.

Expect the Qualifying under Medium Clouds and the race transitioning from Medium to Heavy Clouds.

Weather progression is Real-Time

Reactions: RUSSELL WILS0N

Fram3rMike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 21, 2018
Love this track, but dosnt mean i am quick on it.......:notworthy:
Yeah, I like this track too...unfortunately I wont be back till round 7 Spain :( so no points for me there.. :( guess I'll get an early start on Spain .... :) Get those TT in boys! It's a good benchmark for drivers! Lol a weeks headstart on y'all! Lol!! #itbetterNotRainInSpain

Last edited:
Reactions: Gustavo

iBluffA

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 18, 2015
This will be a tough race. I'm cooking the hards after 4 laps makes the car pretty much undriveable so expecting to spend alot of time facing the wrong way on the grass.

iBluffA

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 18, 2015
Something must be very wrong with my set up but nothing seems to change it, hards cook after 4 and softs don't even make it through the out lap before over heating. I'm going to have to do quali on hards so I've no idea how anyone could make the softs go race distance.

TrickiestCOL

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 30, 2018
As Gary says - no toe required, that should help a bit.

I have gone with hard tyres and stiffened up the suspension, plus a few other things to keep those temps down.

Reactions: Fram3rMike

Fram3rMike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 21, 2018
Tier3, just wanted to wish everyone a good race today. Have fun!! Be careful @the start and even if you are dead last, dont quit! Get those points!! Have a good evening and I'll see you all next week when I'm back in jersey! Good luck everyone!

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
Well I didn’t enjoy that at all, was 4 seconds off of my practice pace for no known reason, car felt terrible, like driving on ice. I can’t race next week anyway which is a relief @GaryWasHere65 @seppel165 as my patience with this game on xbox is almost done. Well driven the guys who finished on the podium

Ron

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 29, 2018
Whel my race started typicley project cars, with me having no ff. And was 7 sec behind the pack when we hit green. But i had fath. Started ro pick up some places in first 10 lp’s and had consistens pace al race. Jumped cuple of guys at my pitstop and ended up in p2. In the end ocoxon was closing fast but he run out of laps. Was good racing of al drivers not manny incedents and bleu flags were handled right. So guys consistens was key,it always is ?

TrickiestCOL

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 30, 2018
NIghtmare last night, constant disconnects in Practice/Quali so couldn't race.

Never had this issue in Playing PC2 before online or in any other League events, think its game issue with bigger lobbies (15 to start with last night).

I had no internet issues or anything as checked all that prior to race, and had been on for about an hour prior to race with no issues either.

Anyway well done to race winner etc and i ended up watching a stream by "Coxon" of the race - Mr smooth and steady driving there, great stuff (not like me who screeches through most corners).

Oh well onto Catalunya for another punishing track for tyres etc.