PC - AOR GT3 S11 - PC Evaluation Race 1 - Thursday 20/09/2018 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S11 - PC Evaluation Race 1 - Thursday 20/09/2018

SteveO916

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 20, 2016
can I play? (i'm only a lowly bottom tier backmarker!)

(I haven't signed up to the league, but i'd like to try the evaluation race to evaluate if I want to race online again...)

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
I might be able to join, in case we'll need to fill up the grid

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
can I play? (i'm only a lowly bottom tier backmarker!)

(I haven't signed up to the league, but i'd like to try the evaluation race to evaluate if I want to race online again...)
Unfortunately not. Evaluation races are not for the drivers to evaluate whether they want to drive or not. It's for the coordinators to evaluate the driver's race pace over a full 1-hour race as well as if they are clean enough to join the league

Apexistant

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2018
So well I just had a motorcycle crash today and just remembered that this is due today, I'm really really sorry that I have to cancel this, but my arm hurts like hell and I cant hold my feet at an angle...
But hopefully I can join next week, when I feel better.
I'm really really sorry...
Lucas

dalking38

AOR PC GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Mar 21, 2018
Had nearly the perfect race I must of selected wrong pit stop settings and it repaired my car so added about 30 seconds to my race time but apart from that was great fun

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Reactions: Obama

krop

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2018
Great race although kinda ruined for me because I wasn't that familiar with me Porsche and also because the engine cooked itself at 90% radiator opening :c

Pitti

Pro Karter
Mar 20, 2018
Had nearly the perfect race I must of selected wrong pit stop settings and it repaired my car so added about 30 seconds to my race time but apart from that was great fun
Yep you were lightning fast :). Hope I find some day the trick to get as fast:cool:

Reactions: dalking38

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
as a result of the race, i have updated my sign in.....(to a sign out)
Is that because you think you are too slow? As far as I could see, you drove safely, so I don't see any reason to withdraw your signups. We are not all as fast as the crazy guys in yesterdays race, I'm sure you would have guys to race against in the league.