PC - AOR GT3 S11 - PC Evaluation Race 2 - Tuesday 25/09/2018 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S11 - PC Evaluation Race 2 - Tuesday 25/09/2018

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Salut dit moi comment a ton les information sur le serveur et le mot de passe de la course d évaluation , merci a toi
Could you please stick to writing in English as that is the language that we communicate through here at AOR. It's kinda hard for me to make out what you're trying to say here :p

Deerladog

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2017
I missed the last one due to some unforeseen circumstances (I fell asleep) so lets do this one instead.

Renault RS01 GT3 - Team Oculus #17

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi, where from can I get the password for this race?
We use Discord to communicate during a race night:
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/ewr-discord/

Please request Pcars permission in the #permission-request channel. After someone from staff gave you the right permissions you should be able to see the voice channels on the left. Before the race join one of the social race lobby channels. Server information will provided in there.

aidtheace

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Tier 1 Champion
Nov 9, 2016
Definitely a issue with the lobby I think as Iv never lagged like that and had a massive screen freeze when the race started on the grid and then again on Lap 5 after Starting P5 and Running P4.
Will have to try and make the Thursday one instead unfortunately.

rillo7105

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
Started with a bit of lagging on lap 8 or 9 i think and then the game just froze and eventually crashed.. Windows was running fine. Strange

Last edited:
Reactions: aidtheace

Touring_27

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2017
Sadly I can't do the race on thursday so I am gonna have to explain myself a bit. As my stream shows I was getting alot of stutter at the start which caused alot of the incidents I had, but once I turned the stream off my race was a bit better but that's why I was out of position the whole race. I'm slightly confused as to why as I streamed fine yesterday but maybe limiting the lobby to 26 like the league will be would of been better as the server stability wasn't great but other than that it was nice to race again and hope the actual season is alot better for myself and the others who had problems as well

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Several things...

1) Looks like a Windows update came out today
2) Highly recommend having in game settings for UDP set to OFF
3) I watched a few people stream the eval race and again highly recommend turning off GFX settings you don't need in league racing including name and picture over cars, reduce shadows, etc.

Last edited:

RWB Rodders

Pro Karter
Aug 30, 2018
Loads of people were complaining of stuttering tonight on our club dedi server too all of a sudden. I can't say I was affected apart from once on the 2nd to last bend in tonights race. I've not installed Windows updates recently.

Reactions: GIXXERosg

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
before each "league" practice/race make sure to check the windows update....

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
always check that you have UDP off when racing, as far as i can see Touring's stutter is just the same i get when i forget to turn UDP off.

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
I had some occasional stutters too yesterday, but nothing as bad as some people reported. As we are using P2P connections, I doubt the problem was me hosting it. I have a 300/300Mbit/s fiber connection that is stable. As I understand it, it really shouldn't matter in a P2P lobby who is hosting, every client needs to talk to every other client directly anyway.
Only things that was different yesterday was the fact that we had a full lobby. More cars on track is really hard on your hardware. Maybe some of you need to lower your graphic settings and make sure nothing else is not running in the background. I have had to set everything in graphic settings to low to be able to run with acceptable frame rate in full lobbies.
Another thing was that we had one person who was lagging really badly for everyone. Maybe this can cause sync issues for other people too?
Other than this, I have no idea. I have noticed that there are more disconnects again after the latest update (patch1.7).

I believe tomorrows evaluation race will be hosted by someone else, so if you believe it was a problem with lobby host then this should resolve the problem for you.