PC - AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 1 - Main Thread

Shooter80

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
I am happy to announce that we are being joined in Tier 1 by reigning, and two time, PS4 GT3 Tier 1 Champion @CJBMX702, and by the returning @Nagrom, who many of you will know already from him racing last season in Tier 1.

Both will be placed as main drivers, taking us back to the full 26 main drivers, with 5 reserves.

Reactions: Marvin

aidtheace

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Tier 1 Champion
Nov 9, 2016
20180911_122553.jpg

Just checking if the date is correct for Round 5: Dubai?
As all the race dates go in order throughout the season but the Duabi Round moves to November, but then Round 6 is back in the normal order.
Just checking for when I do begin practice?
Thanks, Aid.

JKay14

AOR PC GT3 S10 T4 Champion
Jun 5, 2018
View attachment 65136

Just checking if the date is correct for Round 5: Dubai?
As all the race dates go in order throughout the season but the Duabi Round moves to November, but then Round 6 is back in the normal order.
Just checking for when I do begin practice?
Thanks, Aid.
Is it due to the track temp? Or just a **** up lol

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Date is correct. Indeed to get colder track temperatures.

• Informative
Reactions: aidtheace

LeoNTheSickOne

AOR Project CARS Snow Champion 2019
Jan 17, 2018
I think its a wonderful decision from the AOR team to put a colder date to the track! (y)(y)(y)

David Novitzky

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 9, 2018
Hi. I'm a seasonal GT3 league viewer and currently started driving on PC2 myself and I noticed the photo mode is brilliant, so my idea is if someone from Tier 1 - a coordinator or a driver, doesn't matter, could send me the replay file of the race and I could make about 50 quality photos of every race, like 3-4 photos per driver, capture the best moments and publish it after every race as well in a seperate thread perhaps. I wonder why that wasn't organised still :) so yeah I'm volunteering for this position myself. This just an example, not the best of my work, they will get better and these were done today, took this beauty to Laguna Seca on 5AM rainy morning. These are still without any color correction.

Flickr album click this Link

David Novitzky

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 9, 2018
I was thinking I could perhaps try to take some photography from this weeks race in Oulton Park, the photos would look amazing I believe.
I did a drive in some Light Rain conditions but then the rain picked up even more. Enjoy the Album from Oulton Park as well.

Oulton Park album click this Link

Reactions: Gamisuke

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
nice pics! if nobody from tier 1 will send you the replay, i can send one from our tier 3 races :D

• Agree
Reactions: David Novitzky

LeoNTheSickOne

AOR Project CARS Snow Champion 2019
Jan 17, 2018
Waow! thats an amazing Idea Davis. You should start your own thread only dedicated towards your pictures! Ill send the replay if noone else does for sure :)

David Novitzky

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 9, 2018
Well then you are my guy. That's what I wanted to do, I enjoy watching real life races and I enjoy photography, watching some photos of real GT races and thought I could contribute to this league like this. Can't wait for the first album to come out for you to enjoy. I wonder if the mods would let me sticky that thread, perhaps from season 12, still waiting a response from them.

It would also make me some sort of an offline steward, could catch drivers abusing track limits or something haha.. Cause I like catching small details.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well then you are my guy. That's what I wanted to do, I enjoy watching real life races and I enjoy photography, watching some photos of real GT races and thought I could contribute to this league like this. Can't wait for the first album to come out for you to enjoy. I wonder if the mods would let me sticky that thread, perhaps from season 12, still waiting a response from them.
You could try to upload an album using the Media section, although I'm not entirely sure how that works. We can make a thread sticky. I think the best option would be to post everything in one thread. You could post the best the pictures of that round in the thread and then link to the rest in the media section.

• Agree
Reactions: David Novitzky

Shooter80

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
In order to bolster our slightly lightening field, on account of his TT time, past experience, and some other factors, I'm happy to announce that @TM Touring will be joining us in Tier 1 for the remainder of the season.

Welcome! Now we have yet another car to finish ahead of me :whistle:

Touring_27

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2017
Congrats to the top 3 and for everyone who continued to race until the end because I know it was a tough season. Thanks @Shooter80 for letting me move up so I was able to learn of the top guys to help with my progression in the future and maybe sometime I will race with you guys again but for now I am going to focus on both my real life exams coming up soon and also other projects I have going on :)

Reactions: dakuza