AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 2 - Main Thread

DoR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2018
Thanks for updating the results and standings @TicklishPicklewickle @S4Howie

Noticed however my team isn't showing any longer, which seems to have affected the driver comparison section, and team championship points aren't correct.

I'm with @Pitti - HuR8can Hunters Motorsport :)

• Informative
Reactions: S4Howie

S4Howie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2017
The Game gave me a DNF out for you. If you are in pits or not doenst matter. The question is did you cross the line after the leader or did you just stand in pits? If you did not cross the finish line after the leader the game counts a DNF for sure. But i have not problem to count you as finished. If @TicklishPicklewickle gives his ok too.

S4Howie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2017
Noticed however my team isn't showing any longer, which seems to have affected the driver comparison section, and team championship points aren't correct.
should be fixed,pls have a look

Thx for info DoR

Reactions: DoR

Lindholdt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
The Game gave me a DNF out for you. If you are in pits or not doenst matter. The question is did you cross the line after the leader or did you just stand in pits? If you did not cross the finish line after the leader the game counts a DNF for sure. But i have not problem to count you as finished. If @TicklishPicklewickle gives his ok too.
The leader crossed the line AND the timer ran out, while my car was still being repaired :-D
I posted a picture of this in the Oulton thread.
I really was just trying to finish the race. :)

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
The leader crossed the line AND the timer ran out, while my car was still being repaired :-D
I posted a picture of this in the Oulton thread.
I really was just trying to finish the race. :)
Yeah seems it's another feature from the game. We'll go ahead and count you as finished :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Lindholdt

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
The games gives a DNF but correctly gives you the position. Last season I ran out of fuel in last lap in Indy, game placed me 6th, last of lead lap and ahead of backmarkers.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Driver update #1
@Exodus has left the league due to not having time for the league because of school commitments. @Vansinnes has therefore been moved to main drivers

Driver update #2
@WMDRMartin has left the league due to issues with the game

Lindholdt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
Thanks for this season guys!
For me it really is one to just learn from and try not to get too sad a bout the results. I really wanted to fight the mid-pack, but I just havent been stable enough throughout the races. IRL have been insane (I moved twice, got out of job, found a new job, fighting my ex's lawyers, had an operation, my dad had surgery in the heart etc) while the league has been running, and I hope things will be a lot more calm next season.

Anyway, I really enjoy the racing in AOR, and there just some great people involved in this which gave me a lot of fun hours. :)

Again, big grats to @Kapo with #1 and to @Murph and @DoR for 2nd 3rd :D Ohh and to Kapo and myself for taking the team championship :D

Huge thanks to @TicklishPicklewickle and @S4Howie for their great work with running the Tier, your work is really appreciated :)