AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 2 - ROUND 10 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 2 - ROUND 10 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

ROUND 10 - Laguna Seca

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday December 12th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 44 laps (43 race laps + 1 AOR formation lap)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit Weather Center.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 4 November 2018 - 11:00 (AM)
- Race start time: 4 November 2018 - 14:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Shows:
@rillo7105
@jaycoool
@Seamas111
@IAteAGnomeOnce

Last edited:

TheRipper

AOR PC GT3 S10 T3 Champion
May 27, 2018
I'm sorry that I have not really signed off the last two races, it's extremely stressful at work and apart from sleeping and working I do not do much anymore :D but finally! i can participate in the last race people! : ) rly looking forward to the race ^^ cya on the race track guys : ]

-L.X.-

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2018
I'm also making sure to race with ya on one of my favourite tracks :D
is it a problem to introduce my skills with the Nissan GT-R? losing points isn't much of a big deal for me anyway x)
Cya then! \m/

Shooter80

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
I'm also making sure to race with ya on one of my favourite tracks :D
is it a problem to introduce my skills with the Nissan GT-R? losing points isn't much of a big deal for me anyway x)
Cya then! \m/
But then you need to change your forum signature :confused:

That's why I always drive the M6, too much work to change my forum and steam picture :rolleyes:

DoR

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 11, 2018
Love this track and I'll do my best to be there but It's entirely possible I'll have to miss it with my first child due in the next 11 days..

I've been lucky not to miss any races up to now as round 8 and 9 were within the normal term for a baby being born.. I don't think my luck will stretch to me getting to race 10, being 3 days over already :p

Sim racing hobby hiatus here I come :unsure:

Good lucky to everyone, anyway !

jaycoool

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 6, 2018
Unfortunately I won't be able to participate at the seasons closing race. Have fun guys!

jaycoool

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 6, 2018
There is a chance I still might make the race, don't know for sure until Wednesday afternoon. I'll keep you updated.

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
I hate to not show up for the last race of the season, but as the trout season is still ongoing and a lot of stuff needs to get done before x-mas, I work overtime almost everyday. Including today. I'm still stuck at work and my boss says there's still work for another couple hours, which means I won't make it home in time :( @S4Howie will still be there tonight as your cod for the night tho :)

I hope you all have a very enjoyable last race, and I'm gutted I couldn't make it myself :(

-L.X.-

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2018
Despite this unlucky outcome (and after an horrible qualifying D: ), it was an extremly fun race with great battles^^
btw does it still count that I haven't spun out? :p

Also, I want to apologize to @neptune for our bumb ahead of the corkscrew, hadn't any chance to give you space there :(
we'll see us at the rescheduled race! \m/

S4Howie

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 1, 2017
How to DSQ yourself...
1: Drive out of pits
2: Realize you are on wrong tires
3: Jump back into pits while still in pitlane (what makes the game think you drive backwards)
4: Drive out of pits again. And crash the Matrix while leaving the pits.

S4Howie

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 1, 2017
Ok Guys already talked to the Moderators and we should aim for next week wednesday as Date for the rerun.
So for now the official S11 R10 Tier 2 Rerun is on Wednesday 19.12.2018.

Lindholdt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
Ok. There where just talk on Discord about only doing the the race itself again, to save some time and so that those who did good this week diddnt loose everything.
It dosnt really matter to me though.

Sep 11, 2018
May i ask for official clarification on this @TicklishPicklewickle ? Would like to know if it's worth it to do some more hotlapping or not, since technically the qualifying was fine. I would argue that if we had restarted immediately the quali would count so don't see a reason for that to change.