PC - AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 3 - Main Thread

Deerladog

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
Hmm, it looks like i have approximately 4 minutes to find. Work must be done between now and Round 3 :p

Ranno

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
ayy familiar faces :D
i would be happy to team up with someone, but i´m not sure on what car to use now
i think about the porsche

and @poisike78 i think i can co-host if you like
It seems I can't send You a PM for some reason. Are You ready to host our round 1?

Zachflange

Pro Karter
Apr 17, 2016
nothing in my inbox :confused:
i have enough time tomorrow to find out what i have to do and test (as well as hosting of course ;) )
i´ll send you a PM, maybe that works
otherwise you can write me on steam

Ranno

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
nothing in my inbox :confused:
i have enough time tomorrow to find out what i have to do and test (as well as hosting of course ;) )
i´ll send you a PM, maybe that works
otherwise you can write me on steam
For some reason there is no "Start conversation" button if I click on Your name. You have probably turned this off in your forum settings.

venquessa

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2018
Much more importantly, what times are you people doing for the Nurburgring? :p
I don't know, I haven't been able to set one clean lap yet. Seriously. There are several corners I always remember being 4th gear that turn out to be 2nd gear.

Ranno

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
It has come to our attention that there have been some changes to the pitstops and how long they take. To make it as fair as possible, we want to inform everyone in the league about these changes so we are all on a level playing field. Everyone please check this post > https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/pitstop-duration-lengths-post-patch-7.48339/

Pirate

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 7, 2017
So basically always repair your engine, or your aero if no damage on your engine.

Deerladog

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
I tried the always engine thing in the evaluation race, didn't go too well.

Deerladog

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
I heard a rumour, so I decided to test it. The test failed, so I assumed it wasn't something I could reliably reproduce.

Ranno

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
I heard a rumour, so I decided to test it. The test failed, so I assumed it wasn't something I could reliably reproduce.
Any other rumors you heard lately? For example how are the aliens doing 1:40 laps? That would help me a lot.

• Agree
Reactions: Pirate

Deerladog

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
I heard they're taking the alternative route round Turn 5, shortening the track by a reasonable distance, cannot confirm though :p

spacemonkee78

Formula Karter
Jun 5, 2018
I think it's just a formatting thing, 21st doesn't get any points and neither does DNF/DNS. Doesn't mean DNF is better.

Pirate

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 7, 2017
Also, DNF puts you in a huge disantvantage for the 90-minutes races.