PC - AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 3 - ROUND 0 Social - Algarve | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 3 - ROUND 0 Social - Algarve

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018

ROUND 0 - Algarve
PC Tier 3 - Social race

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday October 3rd 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 35 laps (34 race laps + 1 AOR formation lap)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit Weather Center.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 18 March 2018 - 11:00 (AM)
- Race start time: 18 March 2018 - 14:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Shows:
@Szekely915
@Welchy10
@Duip
@kralor

Reserves allowed to race:
@chabas
@Pirate
@Szekely915
@spacemonkee78
@Welchy10

Last edited:

poisike78

Feb 28, 2018
Cool!

So this is not for points in the series, yeah?
Correct, this does not count for championship. This is something new we wanted to try for this season. Usually the first race of the season is total carnage because there are so many people who are new to league racing. So this round 0 should allow everyone to get to know each other and learn to drive together. Also it gives the opportunity to test a car in race. You are allowed to change car until round 1.

There is also a practice race on Tuesday > https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gt3-practice-race-round-0-social-algarve-tuesday-02-10-18-8pm-uk-time.47652/

Reactions: Nila

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
i'm in

btw, i guess you already considered merging T3 and T4 for this race in case we don't reach a decent number of drivers on the grid... ;)

poisike78

Feb 28, 2018
i'm in

btw, i guess you already considered merging T3 and T4 for this race in case we don't reach a decent number of drivers on the grid... ;)
Yes, that's the plan if we don't get enough people. But I would prefer if everyone shows up, that would give us the opportunity to get to know each other and learn to drive together without worrying about points.

dr_green

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 21, 2016
im in ..please run full race conditions ,,,dont like the tuesday praccy sessions with no damage:p

Deerladog

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
Its a social race, and social races almost always have damage off (mechanical failures on though). Think of it as a good thing. I'm likely going to use the race to test the M6 out, and with damage off I can safely say any negative traits it may have was due to the car, not due to damage. Not that the M6 is liable to taking damage, the thing has the size and mass of a boat.

Welchy10

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Unlikely to be able to make this race unfortunately but to the best of my knowledge this is the only Wednesday I will be unable to make. I am however taking part in the race tomorrow night.

• Informative
Reactions: poisike78

LiboCZ

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
Nice and fair battles @krop in todays practice race and not sure how you did it, but your McLaren was pretty fast :p

Reactions: krop

krop

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2018
Nice and fair battles @krop in todays practice race and not sure how you did it, but your McLaren was pretty fast :p
Yeah I've almost tamed it but it's still a bit dangerous to drive, might consider changing my tires at the pit stop next time because I was having loads of oversteer on the last 10 laps or so :p nice fighting with you man! Guess there will be a lot of competition in my tier :p

Reactions: LiboCZ

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
I'm fighting with a herniated disc, will try to join but a bit uncertain yet...will take a few opiates before so might fall asleep during the race :rolleyes:

• Informative
Reactions: poisike78

Insulaventus

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2018
I disconnected during lap 1. Was very weird since none of my flatmates had any issues with the internet when i disconnected :( I dont know if i took anyone out as i lagged out, i was in a black Nissan GTR