PC - AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 3 - ROUND 0 Social - Algarve | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 3 - ROUND 0 Social - Algarve

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

LiboCZ

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
Who said that McLaren is bad car? :p :D

Clank24401

AOR PC GT3 Am S8 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
Really good race guys. I'm a bit disappointed with finishing P8, especially as I spent most of the race in P4, but I had some great battles and it was really good fun. I didn't see any dangerous driving at all so that's a good sign. Also the pace was quite close between all of us, so I'm looking forward to a competitive season. ;)

Deerladog

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
Why is everyone ill today? :p

venquessa

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2018
Pretty intense race down in 6th, 7th, 8th. Think there was a train of us battling together for pretty much the entire race. Trading places for mistakes every 4 or 5 laps. Great fun.

Compared to public lobbies I was constantly surprised when I braked late and hard I didn't have the guy a car length behind ram me or dive bomb me.

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
got taken out at T1 but had some really intense action for most of the race, it was great fun and fair racing. I think tier 3 will be great this season!

my POW:

krop

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2018
The British death trap has stomped over the Italian mad cow :p

Also I've had all my tire pressures backwards, so was running the most pressure on RL tyre... and I just realized it. I'm dumb.

venquessa

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2018
Awesome dr_green, thanks for taking the time to share that.

Here's a snip of my eventual move on Clark. Optimistic, opportunistic, and very close to going horribly wrong several times.