PC - AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 3 - ROUND 1 - Algarve | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 3 - ROUND 1 - Algarve

Deerladog

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
Yea T300, and I've never had it overheat. I give up due to heat before my wheel does, and it hadn't done anything to heat it up before the race, I literally plugged it in 20 minutes before the lobby, as I always do. My wheel lives off my desk when I'm not using it so I don't have to lean over it to use anything else on my desk :p

LiboCZ

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Almost forget to write how the lobby went for me. During the race it was almost perfect, had only few very small stutters but overall it was without any problems but that is exactly the reason why I bought completely new pc, AMD 2700X + GTX 1080Ti.

Ranno

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Almost forget to write how the lobby went for me. During the race it was almost perfect, had only few very small stutters but overall it was without any problems but that is exactly the reason why I bought completely new pc, AMD 2700X + GTX 1080Ti.
We should now test on You if You get stuttering when I host the lobby. :)

LiboCZ

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 25, 2016
Well, I was part of the social race for our Tier which I think was hosted by you @poisike78 right? during that race I had no stutters at all. Also no stutters in the Mondays practice race when @Shooter80 was hosting the lobby but I am not trying to say that @Zachflange cannot host our lobbies, just saying my experience :)

Ranno

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Well, I was part of the social race for our Tier which I think was hosted by you @poisike78 right? during that race I had no stutters at all. Also no stutters in the Mondays practice race when @Shooter80 was hosting the lobby but I am not trying to say that @Zachflange cannot host our lobbies, just saying my experience :)
I think it was me who hosted the social, yes. But unfortunately the attendance was quite low there, so we can't really use that as reference. The problems start to rise when there are about 28 cars on track.

Capitalist

Formula Karter
Jul 15, 2018
Sorry for the late response. I think I already explained it to you but to be sure I will post it here again.
My game froze and I crashed into the pit/main wall, causing 6 mins of repairs. Then I retired.
Freezes were, I found out, due to gpu thermal throttling. I fixed this by raising my fan speeds on the card and stress tested it.

• Informative
Reactions: Ranno