Feb 28, 2018

ROUND 10 - Laguna Seca

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday December 12th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 44 laps (43 race laps + 1 AOR formation lap)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit Weather Center.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 4 November 2018 - 11:00 (AM)
- Race start time: 4 November 2018 - 14:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Shows:
@Captain Slow
@Anduaa
@Welchy10

Last edited:

Ranno

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Welcome to Laguna Seca!

The track features a downhill chicane dropping you a total of 18 metres, this part of the track is widely known as the corkscrew. The sun is almost always shining in this part of California, resulting in hot track temperatures throughout the year.

Both the race and qualifying are in hazy conditions.

Pirate

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 7, 2017
Here we go, last chance to make up for my horrible season on a great track.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ranno

kralor

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 12, 2018
Agree. Love this track. Praying for a clean race and I feel I can get one of my best races

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Also officially I wish everybody a great race, I'll be above the Atlantic flying towards LA and can't participate. 6 weeks hard tequila and bourbon tour planning ahead, currently still recovering from todays's whisky tasting. I will return for next season with a worst hangover in human history...

Anduaa

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, unfortunately, can not participate tomorrow race.. I have volleyball competition at the same time.. Thanks to team (@Xeonski ) and congratulations to the winners. All good and have good battles. See you all next time :)

• Friendly
  • Informative
Reactions: Ranno and LiboCZ

Deerladog

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
Remember boys and girls, no hurting those poor brake marker boards! If a single brake marker board is harmed tomorrow, I will find you, and I will award you 5 penalty points.

• Agree

ZeFau

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 2, 2018
@Deerladog I fully support that demand. I still don't think the cutesy little white boards will make it through, so we'll all better get some alternative braking references. Turn one is easy enough, there's a clearly visible white line, but turn 6 would be a nighmare. Then again I think that particular board may actually stand a chance.

Ranno

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
In yesterdays practice people took out some brake marker boards on formation lap already, so as @ZeFau suggested, it's best not to rely on them too much.

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
It is possible that i can't be here tonight because of exams tomorrow, i will confirm if i'm here before 19h, just in case don't wait for me

• Informative

Welchy10

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately I am going to be unable to make this race. We have a new system going live tonight at work and I was hoping to get out of having to support its launch but I cannot I am afraid.

Thanks for a great season everyone. It didnt work out how I wanted with some DNF's, setup issues, pit stop issues and just generally incosistent racing. But you live and learn right? Only want to improve is to keep practicing and learning so hopefully if time allows I will be back for Season 12, will take a look at my time constraints plus me and my partner are expecting our first child in March so I am sure there will be much preparation ahead of that to be done too!

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
I confirm that i will not be there tonight. Thank you for the great season and the great battles, thank you @Anduaa for the team and thank you @poisike78 for coordinating this league.

Hope to see you all next week on VLN

• Friendly
Reactions: LiboCZ

LiboCZ

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
Well, what an awful race and whole evening...

To be honest I was not happy with the restart and then in the second my race my wheeel stopped working, well done...

I put quite a lot of time into practice but for nothing...

ddd3

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 17, 2018
I sadly dc'd just before end of 2nd lap after avoiding Turn 1 carnage. At least i had 1 lap of fighting @krop ... Well not the best way to end the season. Looking forward to the next one. I wish you all happy holidays and a good start into 2019. See you there!

• Friendly
Reactions: krop

ddd3

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 17, 2018
Well, what an awful race and whole evening...

To be honest I was not happy with the restart and then in the second my race my wheeel stopped working, well done...

I put quite a lot of time into practice but for nothing...
There was a restart?