PC - AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 3 - ROUND 4 - Oschersleben A | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 3 - ROUND 4 - Oschersleben A

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018

ROUND 4 - Oschersleben A

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday October 31st 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 37 laps (36 race laps + 1 AOR formation lap)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit Weather Center.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 27 May 2018 - 12:00 (PM)
- Race start time: 27 May 2018 - 15:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Shows:
@Pirate
@kralor

Reserves allowed to race (this track has 28 pit boxes):
@Welchy10
@Corvo7
@Clank24401

Last edited:

poisike78

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018

This week we stay in Germany as we leave the Nordschleife and make a small trip to Oschersleben, a small town mainly known for its Motorsport Arena. The track itself is very technical and should favour the more lightweight and agile cars.

You might think that after (hopefully) surviving the Nordschleife, everything will be easy from now on. Don't be fooled, because this week you will encounter another big challenge: a whole field of 16/28 cars charging to a perpendicular first corner in the rain! Some of you might think the designer should be beaten in a dark room, while others see it as a great challenge.

Both the race and qualifying will be in the rain.

Good luck to all!

Deerladog

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
So, urghh, @Stephan I know I didn't hit you last race, but how about those 40 penalty points anyway as a show of good will?

Reactions: Stephan

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Race pace anyone? I can't practise before I get my new pedals, gas between 10 - 50% all the time... Bloody sensor.

Deerladog

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
Yes, puddles exist. You aren't allowed to complain about puddles unless you were driving at Ruapuna last season ;)

Deerladog

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
Its okay, I'm sure its much more fun in the wet! Also I have heard tales from other drivers (namely @VoodooChild) that after 7 laps the wet tyres are worn past 50%

Two stop race anyone? ;)

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Its okay, I'm sure its much more fun in the wet! Also I have heard tales from other drivers (namely @VoodooChild) that after 7 laps the wet tyres are worn past 50%

Two stop race anyone? ;)
in my offline practice the wet tyres weared out like this:
oscher.GIF

but then i did some practice online and the tyre wear was much, much less extreme

poisike78

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
It's been like that for a long time. In offline wet practice the tires wear really fast.

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
i rolled some laps too, was in online, looks like a same wear:

20181026010205_1.jpg

Xeonski

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
If the session start with the rain, the puddles are already form or they will form during the race ?

Enton

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 16, 2016
If the session start with the rain, the puddles are already form or they will form during the race ?
Puddles are already on the track and the rain still fall so they were growing up by the time, after 40mins(19laps plus 1 pit stop) was almost dubled by the size.

venquessa

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 16, 2018
The puddle that made me rage quit was the one on the apex of the left hander before the final two rights. Everytime I got the "right" line for it, was feeling great until... WHAM round we go, insta-spin. Grrrr.

poisike78

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
The puddle that made me rage quit was the one on the apex of the left hander before the final two rights. Everytime I got the "right" line for it, was feeling great until... WHAM round we go, insta-spin. Grrrr.
When was that? You are aware that rage quitting is against rules? :p

Nila

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 21, 2018
i did like 10 laps and ended up whit a 1.39,2 as my fastest lap. i think going under 1.38 will be hard but, maby low or mid 38´s could be seen in the race!

Reactions: mikeself