PC - AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 3 - ROUND 6 - Sakitto GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 3 - ROUND 6 - Sakitto GP

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Ranno

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
Both my plans for this race have been ruined. I would like to register an official complaint, I feel as though my basic human rights have been violated.
Any chance you wanna share your plan that was ruined?
Are you sure human rights apply in your case? :p

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
I really hope I'm able to race tonight. Nerve pain in left leg makes braking a bit uncomfortable to put it mildly... Old age doesn't come alone.

wolfgang

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 5, 2016
I would like to register an official complaint, I feel as though my basic human rights have been violated
Nice combination: human rights and simracing: should be further developed. Simracer as Philosophers. Why not? Sounds good.

Reactions: Deerladog

Deerladog

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
This is why you do what I did and hurt yourself on a Monday instead ;)

Blunboi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 26, 2017
Lap 25 , second place, and my wheel software crashed, sending me into the wall, ruining my race... I don't think I've actually ever been this annoyed :cry::cry::cry:

• Friendly
Reactions: LiboCZ

Nila

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 21, 2018
This was fun! (Not)

First my screen goes black on lap 13-ish, and that sends me in high speed straight in to a wall. after 10secs i got the screen working again and draged my car back to the pits. Spent 1min+ to get out and go 1,5 laps further and se my engine blow up. i had 1% dmg when i got out on the track and i cant understand HOW it could get so hot, so fast and then explode?

Xeonski

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Nvidia just decided that it was a good idea to reduce my game to tell me that there is a new update.

Crash in the wall in last corner, entered the pit perpendiculary. Could'nt be worse.

I had stutters in different spot of the tracks don't know why.

I don't even know why i spent so much time practicing.

Reactions: Blunboi

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
Nvidia just decided that it was a good idea to reduce my game to tell me that there is a new update.

Crash in the wall in last corner, entered the pit perpendiculary. Could'nt be worse.

I had stutters in different spot of the tracks don't know why.

I don't even know why i spent so much time practicing.
You can turn off nvidia notifications.
Also, disable UDP ingame if that's not already done, it may remove stutters.

Xeonski

Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
You can turn off nvidia notifications.
Also, disable UDP ingame if that's not already done, it may remove stutters.
Will do that now. But i'ts 2018, i supposed that notifications doesn't need to reduce my fullscreen windows. But i should have learned from Windows Update

Reactions: Nagrom

chabas

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 22, 2017
I had only few lags in strange places so it distracted me few times but apart from this I am really cool about performance etc. (comparing to last practise).

#@[email protected]#$ pit entry is something terrible here... what is more I'm sure I hit pit limiter but for some reason it didn't work so I got like 45sec of penalty (for speeding around 5km/h too fast) :/
Unlucky it could be around P12 :/

But fun race anyway.

LiboCZ

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
Q: Although I made one of the best laps, I finished 12th, not goood.

R: But I already knew from practice races that this will not be good race and I was right, my race can be described as slow, slower and slowest... Not sure how but at the end I finished in top 10 but this was definitely one of the worst races I have here within AOR. Next race is rainy one, another awful race?

PS: Congratz to podium guys.

• Friendly
Reactions: Blunboi

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Seems like I was doing well in every other race in Japan so happy that a good one was in turn for ther real race. I just think that my setup was pretty much perfect, didn't have to push too hard but temps and grip and everything felt perfect. Had a couple of occasions when framerate dropped for a few seconds which gave me a scare but other than that really happy. Next race is going to be brutal for me, can't even get a single lap together in dry conditions so the rain will be painful.

• Winner
Reactions: LiboCZ

Ranno

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
Results are up.

@dr_green Sorry for spinning in front of You and ruining Your race. I should really consider not racing if I haven't had a chance to practice as much as I need to drive safely.

@spacemonkee78 There was no reason to let me pass You. I was barely catching You and I also went wide in the same corner where You made a small mistake, so You could have just continued.

ddd3

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 17, 2018
After having my quali and start of the Season (3rd to 2nd) 12th finisher is a little dissapointing. Thats what you get for (again) not enough race practice and you decide to change tires like usual... And those track limits after the fast right hander in S2 WTF?? You get a penalty for beeing off track (already losing 0.6s then you lift for another 1s and you still get 2-3 s penalty... I know my bad, but cmon game! Anyways, good race. Fair as far as I am concerned, congrats to the podiums.

Anyone else that thinks we should pop Captains tire next race? :unsure:

VoodooChild

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Anyone else that thinks we should pop Captains tire next race? :unsure:
i definetly do :D

Was a good race, started second and didn't have many fights as i passed @ddd3 when he went wide and got passed by @Blunboi when i went wide.
For the rest of the race i focused on my lines, as @Captain Slow disappeared beyond the horizon.
Shame about @Blunboi 's bad luck, he definetly had faster pace than mine at least until the pitstop, he would have got second place quite easily.

Congrats to @Captain Slow on the win and to @Capitalist on his first podium!

edit: added POV

Last edited:

dr_green

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 21, 2016
Results are up.

@dr_green Sorry for spinning in front of You and ruining Your race. I should really consider not racing if I haven't had a chance to practice as much as I need to drive safely.

@spacemonkee78 There was no reason to let me pass You. I was barely catching You and I also went wide in the same corner where You made a small mistake, so You could have just continued.
Was a racing accident i should of just held my line looking at replay but i twitched and panicked and then ended up binning it :sick: ,,,anyway was fun last to 11 a bit gutted as i fought i had pace for 6 maybe 5

my pov of RTA

Reactions: Ranno