AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 4 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 S11 - PC Tier 4 - Main Thread

ticlac88

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 30, 2018
Hey guys, again, i will be absent, and i'm really sorry.. I've some studies stuff to do to ending my semester. I hope to see you to an other gt3 season, and i'm really sorry to be absent for the two last runs. Thanks for all the plays of this season. Have a good final run to all of you !

Ticlac, driver apprentice (for now ;) )

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
10 Weeks is a long journey isn't it? Full of excitement, disappointments, laughter and a few curse words. I appreciate the commitment it took to participate and really enjoyed racing with everyone! Congrats to @Happyal27 on his 1st championship, @Obama for making it a close one, and we all hope your healing well @TX3 FusionFR thanks for running field so clean this season (I doubt you will be in bottom tier next season ;))

I hope everyone will make it for Season 12! Last but not least we did it T4, took us 9 weeks.......

T4 R9 Lobby.png

Thanks again for all the great racing and new friendships!!

Last edited:

GTS - FusionFR

Pro Karter
Sep 24, 2018
That was for me an amazing challenge. Racing with you was so nice..

I miss you already. I have been away for 3 weeks now. I will be present soon to ride with you on any session or competition.

Congrats to @Happyal27 mate. You deserve it and continue to race cleanly as you do so well my friend. Thank you to everyone for participating and I will be going to the upcoming AOR competitions.

Thanks to @GIXXERosg to organize all races and @DustyPigz to host all lobby for all races.

See you brothers..
Fusion.

Happyal27

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 4 Champion
Feb 24, 2018
That was for me an amazing challenge. Racing with you was so nice..

I miss you already. I have been away for 3 weeks now. I will be present soon to ride with you on any session or competition.

Congrats to @Happyal27 mate. You deserve it and continue to race cleanly as you do so well my friend. Thank you to everyone for participating and I will be going to the upcoming AOR competitions.

Thanks to @GIXXERosg to organize all races and @DustyPigz to host all lobby for all races.

See you brothers..
Fusion.
Thanks Fusion, hope you get better soon, no way I would of been champion if you had been able to make the last 2 races. Hope to see you next season.

Lets also not forget to congratulate my team mate this season, @Izzizo for winning the team championship. Well done buddy, it felt like somethings we were the only other cars in a sea of Lambos.

Last edited:

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016

Dragonfly

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 27, 2018
Because of the technical issues i had last season i probably will not be here this Season.

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
I’m in and hopefully going to be able to do the whole season!