Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 11
Tips, Setups and Media Thread

Hello drivers!

Most of us are are in the search for tips, setups or videos of races to improve our race pace.
This is also the place where you can put you'r own race highlights or streams.

Any help on tips, setups or video streams is appreciated :)

Sko

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 15, 2018
#1: Anybody with a fast but somehow stable setup for the Porsche? Would try it then before the first race.

Edit: I tried the TT-setup of Seamas, but because of the huge lack of skill, the car was spinning every corner :LOL:

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
My main one's are:

- Crew Chief is a must in league racing http://www.thecrewchief.org/
- Turn off UDP in game settings unless you have to use it.
- TCP/IPv6 isn't needed if you can adjust it https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/possible-fix-for-disconnection-problems.31280/#post-525919
- Speaking of @Yorkie065 , he has a lot of good information available in his youtubes if your newer to PC2 which it seems some are https://www.youtube.com/user/Yorkie065
- A lot of us use RacingSimTool/PC2Tuner for setups. It might be a learning curve but the results are fantastic and the community is excellent in helping people. Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRhu6lIt9a3-d36i7iligVQ Discord: https://discord.gg/rFGmczg

Finally, if you see a lobby online that is from an AOR person involved in the league doing a practice session PLEASE feel free to join it. Faster guys are typically awesome at helping out as well so it's to your benefit to join.

Last edited:

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
@Sko I'll hit you up on discord, I have a few I can send you but not for Algarve

• Friendly
Reactions: Sko

Seamas111

AOR PC GT3 S10 T5 Champion
Jun 9, 2018
#1: Anybody with a fast but somehow stable setup for the Porsche? Would try it then before the first race.

Edit: I tried the TT-setup of Seamas, but because of the huge lack of skill, the car was spinning every corner :LOL:
Hi Sko,

Up the frnt spring by 1 and maybe reduce frnt df by 1. Also tighten the diff on accel if corner out is an issue. Be easy coming off the brake too.

Also worth noting my setups are not tuned for Dampers etc just modified stock.

Good luck in the porsche this season. We'll need it!

Reactions: Sko

Sko

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 15, 2018
Hey Seamas,

thank you for the answer! I`ll try your advice and will practice this weekend a bit with the Porsche. So far, it`s just the plan B because I get faster and more constant laps with the AMG. Though I really like the feeling in the Porsche.

Sko

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 15, 2018
I bought PC2Tuner today. We'll see if it can compensate the missing skill :p

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018

The Pc2Tuner team just released an awesome, incredibly thourogh user manual.
It's of course focused on the app's functionalities, but there's an huge amount of knowledge and brilliant science (directly shared from Zeraxx's enormous brain and translated into accessible words by Bealdor) that can be used by everyone to better understand how to navigate the obscure paths of setup tuning.

Here's the press release:

We're happy to annouce that the Official PC2Tuner Manual is now available for download.
While it is a user manual in the first place, it also contains a lot of practical theory as well as examples and may be useful to you even if don't even own our tool (yet).
The document will show you how to get started with the app, give you some guidelines on setup creation and finally help you through the hardest part of setup engineering, Telemetry Data Analysis.
On top of that you’ll be getting advice on how to effectively use all the handy, additional tools available to your advantage on the racetrack.
Happy tuning everyone!
Download link:

Last edited:

Cleeuwn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2018

The Pc2Tuner team just released an awesome, incredibly thourogh user manual.
It's of course focused on the app's functionalities, but there's an huge amount of knowledge and brilliant science (directly shared from Zeraxx's enormous brain and translated into accessible words by Bealdor) that can be used by everyone to better understand how to navigate the obscure paths of setup tuning.

Here's the press release:
All heil lord Zerrax

Deerladog

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2017
I would attach my race, however I feel that this huge pileup would entertain you more than me driving a recovery race for an hour.

• Scared
Reactions: Pirate

Kapo

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jun 6, 2018
@DoR Yeah man.. I was lucky this time but unlucky for you and @Murph.. the Race could be much more better for all of us if that incedent didnt happen :(