PS4 - AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Evaluation Race 1 - Thursday 20/09/2018 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Evaluation Race 1 - Thursday 20/09/2018

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@AOR Gizmo @DeuxMilles @MrKaczalski @Seca @danjbirch @Jannutz @ToniLuzar58 @igor55 @Mildenman27 @Fred Ogega @PS_Scooby555 @thomasethan2001 @scld1808 @MISFITmusicINC @biba99

Hello,

I will be hosting tonights evaluation race. Please add me to your PSN friends list https://my.playstation.com/profile/Michel--NL

Also please take a good look at our AOR rolling start procedure.
Full procedure https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gt3-s11-rules-regulations.44094/#post-627848

- Upon the in-game green light, all cars are to remain stationary for 5 seconds. The leader will then pull away at a slow pace, and subsequently the rest of the field will pull away 1 by 1 behind them to form a single file train with no overtaking. Drivers are to drive along the middle/centre of the grid once they have pulled away to avoid any drivers to the sides with issues.

- Once the leader of the single file train has pulled away, they can accelerate up to a speed of 80mph/130kph and will then maintain that throughout the lap, slowing down clearly and gradually for any corners that require slower speeds, and then accelerating up to the limit of 80mph/130kph. The rest of the drivers in the train are to follow the leader around the lap, sticking to a similar pace and maintaining safe distances to drivers around them for tyre and braking warming.

- The cars will remain in a single file train until a designated point on the circuit called 'The Formation Point', usually a corner or couple of corners before the start finish line depending on the circuit and it's layout.

- At the formation point, the leader will slow down to 50mph/80kph and the 2nd placed driver, will pull alongside to form a second train.

Fred Ogega

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 27, 2016
At the formation point, the leader will slow down to 50mph/80kph and the 2nd placed driver, will pull alongside to form a second train.
Based on league rules, and to clarify; P1 should be on the left, with P2 on right (and so forth with odds, and evens) as turn 1 goes to the left, right???

• Agree
Reactions: igor55

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
Based on league rules, and to clarify; P1 should be on the left, with P2 on right (and so forth with odds, and evens) as turn 1 goes to the left, right???
Yeah, that's correct

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

I totally forgot that there is the eval race today :sleep: haven't practiced a minute. So I'm starting now, will be on as reserve for the race. But please since I don't have to do this race don't use it's result for my placement :giggle:

cheers,
D.

• Useful
Reactions: Michel--NL