PS4 - AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Evaluation Race 1 - Thursday 20/09/2018 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Evaluation Race 1 - Thursday 20/09/2018

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Michel--NL I was wondering if tyre wear was set to x2.5 because I didn't have any issues with tyre wear and didn't really altered my driving style
Yes I set it to accelerated...what it means I have no idea 2x or 3x, but it is accelerated :)

Reactions: igor55

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
wanted to ask the same thing. @Michel--NL , what exactly gets evaluated with the evaluation races? what contributes to positive or negative scores?
We are looking at consistent lap times during the race, race pace, overtaking, being lapped, handling the car, how you react when you spin...etc
But we also have previous results..so if you screw up your race then we always have previous data ;)

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Fred Ogega

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 27, 2016
@Michel--NL I was wondering if tyre wear was set to x2.5 because I didn't have any issues with tyre wear and didn't really altered my driving style
game settings for p.cars 2 just indicate accelerated or real/normal; unlike p.cars 1 where you could set the exact wear rate.... (at least I think that was how it was with the first game)

• Agree
Reactions: Michel--NL

MISFITmusicINC

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 27, 2018
@Jannutz no worries.

Fun race although about lap 10 my tires were acting like they were cold. I was sliding all over the place and rear was over rotating. Had higher hopes for the race but still enjoyed it.
Lap 10 huh? That's about when I found the proper way through the chicane :p.. I didn't have a good setup either. Pressures about 2 psi too high. I thought I could change tire pressure if I changed my tires in the pits. Couldn't find the menu for it. Do I just have to create different strategys with different pressures if I want to change midrace?

MISFITmusicINC

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 27, 2018
Btw, is there any way I could run another eval race? IDK what tracks are coming up but this was my first time at imola basically. Maybe I should have waited for a track I know better. If there's spare room ofc

Last edited:

PhoenixNightrain

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
@Mildenman: Great vid, thanks! 6:40 clean & nice overtake, congrats! For the stewards: here's my standpoint about the incident between dannyboy and myself at 6:50: I am not to blame, as it's clearly visible I even went to the middle of the track in order to give danny space. Then he probably touched my rear right which sucked me over to the right and lead to both of us going into the barriers. After that, I didn't feel like I had to let him pass, as I don't feel guilty for the incident. Trust you see it the same way. 6:20: Also noticed there was some kind of jump from dannyboy in the last turn before the long straight. Not sure if this is due to lag or whatever. It defininetely felt a bit unnatural, that all of a sudden we touched there. I thought there should've been some cm's between us, from what I've seen in my cockpit whilst driving. Am a bit annoyed that I got disconnected after 31 laps... Think, woulda have finished in top 5.

Reactions: Mildenman27

Mildenman27

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 6, 2018
@Mildenman: Great vid, thanks! 6:40 clean & nice overtake, congrats! For the stewards: here's my standpoint about the incident between dannyboy and myself at 6:50: I am not to blame, as it's clearly visible I even went to the middle of the track in order to give danny space. Then he probably touched my rear right which sucked me over to the right and lead to both of us going into the barriers. After that, I didn't feel like I had to let him pass, as I don't feel guilty for the incident. Trust you see it the same way. 6:20: Also noticed there was some kind of jump from dannyboy in the last turn before the long straight. Not sure if this is due to lag or whatever. It defininetely felt a bit unnatural, that all of a sudden we touched there. I thought there should've been some cm's between us, from what I've seen in my cockpit whilst driving. Am a bit annoyed that I got disconnected after 31 laps... Think, woulda have finished in top 5.

Unlucky on the DSC you had good pace

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Btw, is there any way I could run another eval race? IDK what tracks are coming up but this was my first time at imola basically. Maybe I should have waited for a track I know better. If there's spare room ofc
All Eval races are at the same track. And yes....if you ask @Michel--NL nicely he may fit you in another one.

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
We had some great racing before the crash, at the time I felt like it was your fault but looking back at the replay and I think its just a racing incident. I overtook you second to last corner fairly aggressively but no contact, you then took me back on the last corner but did hit me but it didn't cost me too much time. For the big crash I was overtaking round the outside but ran out of room and we made contact coming out of the corner but it cost me a lot more time.

No hard feelings, I enjoyed the racing and this will be season 3 for me this season and overall its really clean and fair racing with AOR so hopefully we will have some more battles during season 11. I don't think they bother with stewards enquiries for evaluation races anyway.