PS4 - AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 2 - Main Thread

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
No worries mate, the turtle beach have a usb dongle which plugs into the PS4 and an optical cable goes from that into the optical port on the PS4. This then provides a wireless connection to the headset. Take a look at the stealth 600 as they fit the price range and sounds like they just the most recent version of the 520 that I have.....

Reactions: Camo_C

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
good info guys as I also need to get a decent headset.
all i have at the moment is some poxy headphones with a tiny tiny mic which cost around £4.99.

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
No worries mate, the turtle beach have a usb dongle which plugs into the PS4 and an optical cable goes from that into the optical port on the PS4. This then provides a wireless connection to the headset. Take a look at the stealth 600 as they fit the price range and sounds like they just the most recent version of the 520 that I have.....
@robnoxious9000
I may have had my TB 600s setup wrong when I had them. There are the two separate dial, but I couldn't get the chat volume dial to do anything. Game volume would adjust both game and chat sound.
Someone on this forum must have a set haha.

I agree with Dan though, go for the TB 600s. If you find you're not satisfied, just exchange them.
Same answer for you @Big-Kid-Daddy

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Yeah on my 520's the 2 dials work perfectly so I can adjust game chat and game volume completely independently. That works great for aor as even if someone forgets to turn off their Mike can just turn the chat volume down without affecting the in-game volume.

Camo_C

2 Times AOR PS4 Project Cars2 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 17, 2018
Yeah on my 520's the 2 dials work perfectly so I can adjust game chat and game volume completely independently. That works great for aor as even if someone forgets to turn off their Mike can just turn the chat volume down without affecting the in-game volume.
Now I'm starting to second think buying the PlayStation headset :ROFLMAO: