PS4 - AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 3 - Oschersleben A - 31.10.18 @8pm UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 3 - Oschersleben A - 31.10.18 @8pm UK

itsPT

Pro Karter
Oct 4, 2018
  • Faff
Reactions: Slicker

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Guys for any of you that aren't aware (I hope the UK based drivers are haha). the UK is no longer on daylight savings time. This means for anyone whose time hasn't changed the race will be 1 hour later for the rest of the season

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
really hoping to make it tonight, but can't be certain yet, @FSR_FrankForest please send invite - if i can i'll be there :unsure:

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Ok will do, but please let me know asap. So I can get @Nick--NITO in
Ok will do, but please let me know asap. So I can get @Nick--NITO in
hopfully he can make it, not even spent an hour practicing with doing other leagues :oops: so will be so far off the pace, might be running a little late with it been Halloween as I’ve got to run my daughter round family memebers trick or treating.

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
hopfully he can make it, not even spent an hour practicing with doing other leagues :oops: so will be so far off the pace, might be running a little late with it been Halloween as I’ve got to run my daughter round family memebers trick or treating.
Spend the night with your daughter and family and don't worry about this race. After all it's just a game (y)

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
@Slicker, sorry dude, kept getting disconnected yesterday....probably for the best after my practice alone!

Anything above last is going to exceed expectations as I cannot get through the lake at turn 2 without spinning when the puddles form up. Other than that turn it's not too bad (albeit tyre wear is high).

Reactions: Slicker

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
@Slicker, sorry dude, kept getting disconnected yesterday....probably for the best after my practice alone!

Anything above last is going to exceed expectations as I cannot get through the lake at turn 2 without spinning when the puddles form up. Other than that turn it's not too bad (albeit tyre wear is high).
just roll it straight through the puddle - no throttle, no steering, only way, i think

Reactions: planettoon

PhoenixNightrain

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Q: Ok lap. One pretty severe mistake.

R: Can't say anything about it. Can't recall how it happened. If somebody has some footage of my T2 accident, I'd be thankful to have a look at it.

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
Q: On my fastest lap, I lost almost 1 second in the last sector... pretty bad

R: Start was decent, was pretty comfortable, pace was also not that bad. After 10 laps, i struggled a lot (tyre wear and cold tyres), lost a lot of time, spun several times. T2 was especially pretty bad, did not count how my times I spun...

At the end, the race was like I expected...

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Race report

Qualifying P1.. set my best lap of the week when it mattered which made very happy and was a good way to build confidence.

Race P1... Guy in 2nd place was keeping me honest at the start of the race for the 1st 5 laps until he tried to get along side me and hit my rear which span him. Really a big shame for him cause he had very good pace. After that I keep pushing at 90% till my stop on lap 18. After that I was in 36s till the end and was a simple race for me.

Very happy to have won after all the hard work I put in for this race. Needed this win to get my championship back on track.

Special note... would like to thank the drivers for letting me through under blue flags. Really appreciate the effort made to let me pass without trouble. So well done to everyone.

Congrats to slicker and de thomas for finishing on the podium.