PS4 - AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 TIER 3 - Round 10 LAGUNDA SECA - 12.12.18 @8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 TIER 3 - Round 10 LAGUNDA SECA - 12.12.18 @8PM UK

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Q: P8
Was struggling for pace so about where I expected.

R: P10
Was in P5 and first 11 laps were fairly decent. Story of my race was just making too many small mistakes. Dipping a tyre into the gravel and going off.. lost count of the amount of times that happened. Resulted in damage twice so never in for a good result.

Anyway, thanks @FSR_FrankForest and the rest of the drivers for this season. Enjoyed it dispite the up and down results. Gotta avoid making those mistakes next season :p

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
Q: 3rd
Was never quicker than this before, it's pretty nice to do it in qualy :)

R: 3rd
Start was okay, but turned into someone in Lap 1 T4 (is it?, not sure), spotter said there is someone on the inside, saw a Lambo backing off, thought I was clear. Sorry for that, was a bad one from me. Did an early pit stop (L2 or L3) to get some clean air, was able to do some mid 24s. Spun only onces :)
Long story short: From P11 to P3 with only 2 or 3 on track overtakes and more than happy with P3

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Q1
Managed to just pip @FSR_FrankForest in the last min for pole was looking for low 22s but didn’t quite get it hooked up

R2
My pace was slower than it had been but I was very concistent and lapping within 2/3 tenths for the first 25 or so laps, had only done half distance race so was in unknown territory with the grip and handling, after lap 30 my times dropped and @AndyBWHG caught me up and just drove round my outside with his superior grip!! Had no chance of keeping up so eased off as the gap was over 10secs to p3.
Happy with the result considering I decided to ditch the caddy Tuesday so had limited time to set the car up, well done to @biba99 on p3 and the rest of you guys for the good clean racing.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Q2
Where that time came from, I don't know. Pipped by @NICK-NITRO in the last min.

R4
Car felt rearly good. Kept up with @NICK-NITRO for 5 or so laps, then tyres felt loose. Up popped @Meester_Bond_WHG, had a great battle for around 10 lap (defended well I think).
Pitted lap 34 (I think) decided not to take new rubber, softs felt they were coming back. Had a slow down penalty so slowed and let @biba99 by which left me in 4th. @planettoon caught me, but not enough laps for him to do owt.

Anyway a great season, great guys, great tier.
I don't think the tier had a stewards enquirey, I might be wrong.

So those of you who will move up next season, good luck.
The rest of you I'll try my best to keep us together lol.
Big thanks to @Toker_row for Streaming our tier, hope if he's not racing next season he'll do it again.
Well....been a blast. Stay safe and drive safe. XXX :love:

Meester_Bond_WHG

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 20, 2018
Q5
As ever, got a banker lap in then screwed up both my next two laps so pretty disappointing in the end. Same story every week so shouldn't be surprised.

R1
Found a setup early in the week which was somehow super kind to the tyres. Made being consistent much easier so managed to avoid any mistakes. Car was a pleasure to drive. Got up to 4th on lap 1 after some excitement between the guys in front of me. Eventually caught @FSR_FrankForest and had the most incredible battle for lap after lap after lap. Inches apart almost the whole time yet totally fair. Hard, but fair. Almost got past a couple of times but had to back out at the last minute. At one point we had minor contact but no damage or time lost. Eventually managed to squeeze past and settle into a rhythm. Pitted about lap 20 and came out 3rd but starting losing time to Frank in 2nd. Started to think I might have to settle for 3rd as couldn't go any quicker. Thankfully the leaders pitted a few laps later leaving me in 2nd and with @NICK-NITRO struggling with tyres I managed to keep it consistent to the end to take the win.

Have had a blast this season. Thanks to all of you for making it such a great league to be in. Hope to see you all again in Season 12 :love:(y).

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Q5
As ever, got a banker lap in then screwed up both my next two laps so pretty disappointing in the end. Same story every week so shouldn't be surprised.

R1
Found a setup early in the week which was somehow super kind to the tyres. Made being consistent much easier so managed to avoid any mistakes. Car was a pleasure to drive. Got up to 4th on lap 1 after some excitement between the guys in front of me. Eventually caught @FSR_FrankForest and had the most incredible battle for lap after lap after lap. Inches apart almost the whole time yet totally fair. Hard, but fair. Almost got past a couple of times but had to back out at the last minute. At one point we had minor contact but no damage or time lost. Eventually managed to squeeze past and settle into a rhythm. Pitted about lap 20 and came out 3rd but starting losing time to Frank in 2nd. Started to think I might have to settle for 3rd as couldn't go any quicker. Thankfully the leaders pitted a few laps later leaving me in 2nd and with @NICK-NITRO struggling with tyres I managed to keep it consistent to the end to take the win.

Have had a blast this season. Thanks to all of you for making it such a great league to be in. Hope to see you all again in Season 12 :love:(y).
Your the man. Any bubbly left...........thought not.
PIG. :cool:

planettoon

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 31, 2018
My Stream from the race:

Quali: P4
Not disappointed with 4th, but my time was about half a tenth second slower than in practice, and 0.3 slower than a run just before the race. For some reason I didn't have it in me last night to get the most out of the car.
1544691414169.png

Race: P5
I had a shocker of a first lap, slow off the marks so @AndyBWHG had a run inside of turn 1, but I managed to hold him off with the use of the other cars. Coming out of T1 I recall some contact ahead which put @biba99 on the back foot and I was running side by side into turn 3 and we touched causing him to spin and I got swarmed by the cars behind. Soon after I dipped my car on the dirt and finished the lap in 9th place I think. It took me 7 laps before I even registered a 1:25 - I had no idea what was going on with my driving at this point, but then the tyres came to me and I was lapping in the 1:24's consistently. Thankfully a few cars were also dipping tyres on the dirt and I gained a few places back from spinners.

I was having a good battle with @Chickano for a number of laps and overtook him on lap 10 or 11, and was catching the leaders come the end of my first stint. I made a pitstop error by repairing my engine damage so lost about 5 seconds in the pits needlessly and @Chickano was right on my tail when I exited the pits in P5. After some initial quick laps in the 23's my tyres went all turd again and I was lapping in the 26-28's for about 5 laps. During this time @Chickano got by as I ran really wide onto the dirt and @MattDarvs was catching quick. Thankfully, like the first stint the tyres came back and the times dropped back to the 24's and I was catching @Chickano before he span and gave me P5 back. I think @MattDarvs had a moment as he dropped off as well. Then it was a mission to close the gap to @FSR_FrankForest which was closing quick, but I just ran out of laps.

1544691437736.png

1544691683613.png

Congrats to the poduim places and well done to all for a great season! Look forward to S12 in Tier 3 :)

Thanks to @Jannutz for being my teammate and working on setups. It was a good result getting 2nd in the constructors!

Last edited:

PhoenixNightrain

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
Thanks to @Jannutz for being my teammate and working on setups. It was a good result getting 2nd in the constructors![/QUOTE]

So you took it home! Thanks mate! Was a pleasure to team up and am glad i could be of help sometimes. Would have wanted to bring more points but my initial connection issues didn‘t allow.

Reactions: PRG_FrankForest