PS4 - AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 TIER 3 - Round 10 LAGUNDA SECA - 12.12.18 @8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 TIER 3 - Round 10 LAGUNDA SECA - 12.12.18 @8PM UK

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Q 10 - surprised by the pace at the front and dropped it on my optimum lap, could have been 7th maybe at best.

R 6 - Kept it clean and over the first 7 /8 laps or so picked off 1 or 2 and also benefitted from a couple people losing it or running off track and made way up to about 7th. before the pitstops i think i was running 3rd or 4th, but highlight of the race was a long drawn out fight with @planettoon. The merc was quick out of the last corner and up the hill towards the corkscrew but I made time up towards the start and end of the lap. Had a couple looks but no joy and he pulled away. Think I pitted 2 laps too late maybe as the tire went. Overall the pace was slower than in practice - this seems to be a thing with the game I don't know if it's to do with the fuller lobby or the live track just throwing up slightly changeable conditions.

Anyway after @planettoon stopped i was behind him again and as he said his tyres went poop and he made a few errors and eventually i passed.

Towards the end of the race my pace was really good, and i could see that @biba99 and one other were fighting it out ahead and I started to catch. When I realised there was I chance I could join that battle started to push as hard as i could and took a few risks and was catching to the point where the last 3 laps were gonna be very interesting. But on the penultimate corner I dipped a wheel in the dirt and got spun and did some damage. times were then about 1.5 to 2secs slower a lap and in the persuit of that lost a place to toon again but was worth a punt. Congrats to everyone on the podium.

Good racing, thanks for a good season to everyone, been a few highs and a lot of lows but that's how it goes, have enjoyed it (except for dubai lol) and there's a good bunch of lads in this tier . Think we had 6 different winners and 7 different pole sitters tells it's own story. Plan now to do a highlights vid of the season so keep an eye out. Sadly my replays never save so it'll all be from the cockpit. Thanks @FSR_FrankForest for all the hard work and everyone who showed up to race, as well as those providing streams and mega stats every week. Roll on S12 :)(y)