PS4 - AOR - GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 2 Silverstone GP - 17/10/18 @ 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR - GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 3 - Round 2 Silverstone GP - 17/10/18 @ 8pm

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
That's a bit weird, according to planettoon's timing - chart I should have been 4 tenths up after sector 3? Or am I missing something? Maybe sector 3 should be Jannutz and not mine. Aaanyway...

Second week I started on the front row and for the second week, a 'mare opening couple laps had me well down the pack. On lap1 I noticed that my apex speed was very low into the last chicane and no power on the straights, took my a while to figure out that my brake was a bit pressed down all the time. (i'll post a vid of this as I'm sure you've heard it before !) took a while to sort out but that now has me worried about future races.

Anyway think i was about 8/9th after that, and it was a long road. Was in a pack for a while and had some great close racing with Racing at home, eventually was in 4th trying to pass for podium eventually into Stowe he was a bit slow on apex and I had to make a correction and this caused me to spin. That wass that. Biba pushed me hard in the closing stages, my tires were completely gone, he passed but dropped it and I held on for 4th. Not bad considering but again I had to comeback through the field. Left disappointed at the end, to be honest, result should have been better.

Well done @Jannutz , @Slicker and @RacingAtHome . Good stuff lads.
i think my stream shows enough evidence of your problem - the way i breezed past down the wellington straight on lap 3 it was pretty clear something wasn't right ;)

• Useful
Reactions: Chickano

PhoenixNightrain

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2018
On lap1 I noticed that my apex speed was very low into the last chicane and no power on the straights, took my a while to figure out that my brake was a bit pressed down all the time. (i'll post a vid of this as I'm sure you've heard it before !) took a while to sort out but that now has me worried about future races.

What model of pedals do you use?

Had a similar issue with the gas on my Fanatec CSL Elite pedals. Found out it can be just a very tiny bit of dirt which is hindering the pedal to come back into no-gas position.

So now and then i always do a bit of cleaning and it doesn‘t appear anymore.

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
That is interesting, maybe the app shows each players best sectors over all laps, not for their quickest lap. Would need a screenshot of the quali standings in-game to compare. A few others use RSDash so will be useful to see if they have the same.
As you said, RS Dash is showing the fastest sectors over all laps. Btw now you are able to see the tire temperatures and pressures for every lap :oops:
pretty cool and a lot of data to analyze with your race engineer ;)

• Useful
Reactions: Chickano

Matthew010383

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 10, 2018
Well done to all. Especially podiums . Not a great week for me which is disappointing considering all the practice. @lassebrunsgaard you need to sort your connection buddy and haven’t managed to watch the replay of our little incident into turn 1 but will do tonight. @FSR_FrankForest sorry about the little nudge in turn 3, I did wait for you but again sorry about that.
Yeah @lassebrunsgaard you really need to check you internet m8! My race was over after lap 3 because of you're internet :( time stamp on my video is 22.18

Reactions: MattDarvs

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
What model of pedals do you use?

Had a similar issue with the gas on my Fanatec CSL Elite pedals. Found out it can be just a very tiny bit of dirt which is hindering the pedal to come back into no-gas position.

So now and then i always do a bit of cleaning and it doesn‘t appear anymore.
Thanks for that Jannutz. Slicker had said something similar actually after race. Use the thrustmaster T3PA Pro, I'll pull it out and give it a look over cheers

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
i think my stream shows enough evidence of your problem - the way i breezed past down the wellington straight on lap 3 it was pretty clear something wasn't right ;)
If you think that's bad, check out 21:58 on Matthew Asbreuk's video :cry:

Reactions: MattDarvs