PS4 - AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 5 - Driver Introduction | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 5 - Driver Introduction

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016

AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 11
PS4 Tier 5 - Driver Introduction

Hello and welcome to Season 11 of the AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
2) Did you participate in season 10? If so in which tier and how did it go?
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?
4) Do you like some of the new changes for this season. (e.g. what do you think about increased tire wear?)

Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

Ale

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 11, 2018
1- Meu nome é Alessandro, do Brasil. Leva 47 anos e trabalha com produção de eventos;
2- Não
3- Espero ter uma boa temporada, aprender muito e tentar fazer um bom trabalho.
Eu vou jogar limpo e espero que todos façam o mesmo.
4 sim
Detalhes

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
1- Meu nome é Alessandro, do Brasil. Leva 47 anos e trabalha com produção de eventos;
2- Não
3- Espero ter uma boa temporada, aprender muito e tentar fazer um bom trabalho.
Eu vou jogar limpo e espero que todos façam o mesmo.
4 sim
Detalhes
Translate to English if possible?:)

Ale

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 11, 2018
1- My name is Alessandro, from Brazil. It takes 47 years and works with events production;
2- No
3- I hope to have a good season, learn a lot and try to do a good job.
I'm going to play fair and hope everyone does the same
4 Yes

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
Hello!

From what I can see on the driver placement, it's a bit of a GT5 Tier 2 reunion here in Tier 5, so looking forward to racing with those guys again as I had a lot of fun, plus having some more people to race with, whose talent is uknown to me.

This is my first GT3 season since Season 7 where i was a reserve but got to drive a couple of times. Using this season to learn about the pit strategies and car setup and they're things I've never really bothered with through career mode of PCars 2.

I race with a Playseat and a Thrustmaster T150.

Feel free to add me on PSN: TomJi_

Looking forward to seeing you all on the track!

Tom harper

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2017
Hi all the name is Tom (doctorwhofan) I'm 32 and a production supervisor from Lichfield UK.
This is my 4th season and lest season was my best with 3ed in tire 6 with 3 2nd place finishes. Still hoping for that first win
Hope we all have some good clean racing
Feel free to add me on psn doctorwhofan

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Hello,
My name is Michael and i am from the Netherlands.
My age is 40, and this is my third GT3 league with AOR.
I race with a playseat and the thrustmaster T300, and really enjoying the GT3 racing.
My aims are to finish in the top 10, and hopefully with some luck..........:sneaky:
But most important for me is clean and FUN racing.
Feel free to add me so we can compare our times and practice together for races.

Reactions: GohstvanHunter

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
1. Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favorite track etc.)
My name is Paul Clist but friends and family call me Gizmo. I am 25 years old with a huge passion for motorsports and most various games on the PlayStation platform. I am currently building a YouTube motorsport channel for all of my online community races from AOR and some other various games along the way. I use the Logitech Driving Force G29 Racing Wheel & Shifter Bundle (Only use for some cars) and the GT Omega Pro Racing Simulator Professional with the RS6 Seat.

2. Did you participate in season 10? If so in which tier and how did it go?
I was racing in AOR for season 9 on Xbox One and season 10 on the PlayStation as i did switch. Season 9 was tier 3 and season 10 was in tier 6 and guess what. I am back for season 11 and more seasons to come I'm sure. I also race in AOR with other games and leagues like Project cars with GT3, Touring Car, IndyCar, Ginetta GT5, Endurance League that is just around to start. Racing in the assist 3 leagues on F1 2018. I am thinking of starting to race in the AOR Assetto Corsa when season 4 sign up launch. With all that I am also in Dirt 4 rally leagues but having a rest from the rally at this very moment.

3. What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?
I am expecting to be 10th place and above for all of the races hoping. I am also hoping to achieve 8th place in the league overall.

4) Do you like some of the new changes for this season? (e.g. what do you think about increased tire wear?)

Not sure about this till I get a few rounds done but it was a good idea tbh :)

Errol_P

Pro Karter
Apr 26, 2018
My name is Errol - PSN ID: DesperatetoPlay (long story… desperatetochangeit!); I am 53; from Colchester, Essex, UK and work as data and fibre optic engineer.
I have been gaming a long time but never online, until I met @Klangan and family on holiday and discovered we had both been playing PCars1 offline.

My favourite tracks are Sarthe, Oulton Park, Watkins Glen and Dubai. I cannot stand the stupid concrete lined pinball machine that is Bathhurst (unfortunately a @Klangan favourite). Favourite cars are any LMPs and the X-Bow; also really miss the Formula Gulf 1000 from PC1.

I use a G29, with brake mods, on a home-made and constantly evolving stand (rally-X handbrake connected to redundant clutch pedal next...). Currently sat on the sofa but looking to build some kind of race seat to match.

Season 10 was my rookie season in Tier 6, driving the Huracan as half of Klanger Autosports. I had a great time despite finishing just about bottom of the lowest league.
Next season ANY improvement at all would be great. We have been offered huge amounts of money to switch to McLaren for S11 (or promised money from Lambo if we leave!), so that will be a challenge.

I like the strategy aspect so increased tyre wear is good and a focus on more realistic race start times is welcome too (5:00am racing?).
Mechanical failures - good or bad - we will see...

Last edited:

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
1. Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favorite track etc.)

I’m 34 and from the UK. I’m a Senior Operations Engineer and build nuclear submarines inbetween online racing :LOL:
Unfortunately my ever increasing responsibility at work is decreasing the amount of track time I have.

I’m into my cars and currently have a mk3 Focus RS in nitrous blue. Before that I had a 650bhp Evo 6, which was an absolute weapon!

2. Did you participate in season 10? If so in which tier and how did it go?

Season 10 was my first pcars season. I was in tier 6 and I started terribly and was near the back. A lot races didn’t get finished for various reasons. Most of them being noob mistakes like returning to race central after quali or not readying up before the race :LOL:

In the end I got podiums and got pole and a win on my last race.

3. What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?

I’m close racing buddies with and fierce rivals with @denzamo @RobKite and @gohst. Beating them is always the aim but they are some fast guys.

4) Do you like some of the new changes for this season? (e.g. what do you think about increased tire wear?)

I like anything that brings more strategy into it.

I do wish we could have bigger lobbies, can get lonely out there.

I considered switching to pc for the bigger lobbies, would miss some of the guys over here though.

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Dec 29, 2017

Hi my name is Florian Kirsch but my friends call me gohst (or sometimes cherry whatever you like (cherry=kirsche)) im 17 years old and from germany, atm im doing my abitur (high school). There are alot of great tracks out there with each track having there on personality wich makes it great but one of my favourite tracks has to be the Nordschleife or the green hell however you want to call this amazing track. I like it because its such a thrilling track were the smallest mistake punisches you! You have to drive perfect all the time while being on the edge for the fastest laptime.

Season 10 was my first Season on Pcars
So i didnt expect to much for and was surprised to find myself almost fighting for podiums consistently wich i managed to get in the last race aswell it almost was a in if it woudnt have been for @washy03 who drove without any mistake the hole race despite me hanging on his rear bumper (next time i will win against you!) but yeah i finished 4th in the end wich im really happy with.

Well if i would want to set my goals high it obviously would be to win the championship i will definitly aim for it but i would be totally happy being in the top 5 again this season. For the team championship i will be partnering with @RobKite and hopefully win the team championship! (dont bottle it rob pls ). I will have my eye on @washy03 as rivale this season we had some amazing battles especially in that last race and hope to continue these battle.

4) Do you like some of the new changes for this season. (e.g. what do you think about increased tire wear?)

Well i think the increased tire wear is a good think it maybe will lead to a pitstop for tyres instead of just a 1l of fuel. About the Mechanical damage im not sure it definitly makes it more realistic and intresting how everyone comes clear with it.

I hope we all have a great season together lets have some great battles out there. Stay safe on track we will see eachother on the first race at algarve.

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
My real name is Robert (41), i am Medical Technician Engineer in our Local Hospital.
And personally work with electronics and Arduino.
(i fixed allready two Crappy T300's and am building Buttonboxes for fun.)

Nope i didn't.

Racing and batteling regularly, and especially with a full grid with fair fellow racers, no rivals.
When the race is nice and fair, i don't really care about the finishing position.
As i just want to have a nice race, with some nice overtaking battle's.

i am fine with whatever choice, as long as benefits a fun drive.

Jeroen81

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2018
Hello guys, was just reading through the forum and realized that i completely forgot to introduce myself, so therefore better late than not at all....

My name is Jeroen (37) I'm a Royal Netherlands Airforce Targeteer currently working for NATO (which means i decide which weapon is neccessary for a certain type of target to achieve a certain type of effect on it) My hobbies are F1 and Soccer and PC2 of course, dpn't have a favourite track yet, that may come.

Yes i did, although i was only able to start 4 races but still finished 11th :)

Enter more races than last year (In the mean time i think i already did) Have fun and fair races and learn to be a better driver. Find more time for training PC2 since this is now and then very difficult with work, kids, and so on....

Yeah i do, the more realistic the more fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: GohstvanHunter