PS4 - AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 5 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 5 - Main Thread

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
At least i was/am quilty for one or two message's. Felt sorry for Rob.

Sorry for you guys when i caused a distraction ingame. (Hickups are only with entering and leaving the session i believe)

Suggestion, create chat groups in discord?
And for others disable the message popup on the PS4
What is discord different then the in-game chat?
A lot of us players don't have an laptop or PC next to the PS4 and that makes it difficult to connect to the discord.

It is some sort of gentleman's agreement to not send messages in the PSN chat during the race. And yes you can turn it off, but still people have it on for their own reasons. I have it off ;)

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
What is discord different then the in-game chat?
A lot of us players don't have an laptop or PC next to the PS4 and that makes it difficult to connect to the discord.

It is some sort of gentleman's agreement to not send messages in the PSN chat during the race. And yes you can turn it off, but still people have it on for their own reasons. I have it off ;)
i have (AOR) discord on my mobile phone, messaging on there wont disdurb the PS4.
But this will be harder to control/manage, as there are different tiers, classes and platforms.
So that would be a huge discord list :D and would be hard to realise, and manage.

So the gentlemans agreement not to message is the best option.

What i do like is there's no one in the ingame chat as it also doesnt disturb the concentration.
And you don't get to hear the gearshifting from other players.
But ingame chat can have some advantage's.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
i have (AOR) discord on my mobile phone, messaging on there wont disdurb the PS4.
But this will be harder to control/manage, as there are different tiers, classes and platforms.
So that would be a huge discord list :D and would be hard to realise, and manage.

So the gentlemans agreement not to message is the best option.

What i do like is there's no one in the ingame chat as it also doesnt disturb the concentration.
And you don't get to hear the gearshifting from other players.
But ingame chat can have some advantage's.
Aah didn't know you could send text messages with discord. Thought it was only for chatting with the mic ;)

I believe we had a rule saying that using the microphone during the race is not allowed, except if you are in an dangerous situation and you could warn drivers.
The clicking of the gear shifting is very annoying if you hear that. Some people can chat the whole racing and still concentrate to win the race...I can't :oops:
When I hear it in the qualification I ask the person to turn of his mic and mostly they will :)
Most of the time the driver isn't aware that he is making the sound...so take it friendly if you approach him (y)

Reactions: neonostra

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Please welcome, @Khaled77 to the tier as filling the remaining slot.

Also, @Felix de forsini will be our reserve driver.

Please can you both reply with your psn so we can get you added to the chat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khaled77

RobKite

S18 AOR PS4 F8 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Welcome both. Its a fun league :) as long as it doesn't rain

Reactions: Khaled77