PS4 - AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 5 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 5 - Main Thread

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@dray6181 Because we have a spot open. If you want you can take it and you will be promoted to the main drivers :)

Tom harper

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2017
Hope we get some better weather for the next few race's as just having rain for the whole race is stupid you end up with puddles going over half the track. It would be better if we had mixed conditions like rain to dry or if you did want rain for the whole race is the have light rain. Doing pratice for oulton park after 15minutes you have deep puddles half way across turn 1 which in real life would probably be a red flag. Jules bianchi last race was in better conditions

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Ale @denzamo @EnvoyExtreme @Errol_P @gohst @Jeroen81 @Khaled77 @Killg0re NL @Klangan @neonostra @RobKite @Tom harper @Tomji_ @washy03
@Xiee @dray6181 @YabbaTheHutt

Big announcement:
First the bad news, @washy03 has informed us that he is going to step down as coordinator :(. He hasn't the time at the moment to do his coordinating things with Project CARS.

The good news is that we found a new coordinator for tier 5. From today @gohst will be coordinating tier 5.
@YabbaTheHutt and me will support him for this season in tier 5.

@EnvoyExtreme is it possible that you host the races till the end off this season?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Fair enough. Sorry to hear about Washy.

Yeah I be able to host races for remainder of season. Did offer my assistance to Washy last week but didn't hear anything.

Out at moment but should be home in time and be back for 7:30
Thanks for your help (y)

Reactions: Killg0re NL

dray6181

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 16, 2016
Sorry to have parked it again but I had wrong setup and once the leaders were on me I was just in the way ....bad luck so far !!! Hope I at least got everyone together or the start I couldn't remember the speed and those turns are tough to group everyone lol

RobKite

S18 AOR PS4 F8 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Well what can I say about this race. Found a comfortable setup, on soft tires. Decided to play the waiting game coming from the back of the grid and slowly made up some places. The formation lap was , can I say , rather slow and ended up on ice blocks instead of tires. However after a few laps made it to the front, but @gohst wasn't too far behind.

1st bottlejob was right at the end. Managed to snatch a break and rotate 360. Gohst went thru and I was 4 sec behind. Then an unusual spin by him and I went ahead by 5 secs. He closed to about 3 seconds and we both came into the pits. As I entered my grid slow I slowed..... and stopped and NOTHING happened!! it allowed me to drive on but no stop, NO Tires, NO FUEL. To say that's frustrating is a complete understatement !! Therefore I had to do another lap and thankfully, It worked and I stopped for 40s. Ended up behind Gohst by 20 seconds.

I then drove my wheels off and managed to get down to 8seconds before my 2nd bottlejob 2 laps from the end. A great win by @gohst and thanks to everyone for a good race.. its a very long lap..

On to 3/4 oval racing, which looks like a lot of fun.

Reactions: Jeroen81

Felix de forsini

Formula Karter
Aug 10, 2018
My wheel disconnected on lap 37 And I did not disconnect or retire as I could not do anything but finished in p7 once everyone crossed the line so do I get points or anything at all

Reactions: Jeroen81

Jeroen81

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2018
My wheel disconnected on lap 37 And I did not disconnect or retire as I could not do anything but finished in p7 once everyone crossed the line so do I get points or anything at all
Yeah i think according to the aor regulations every driver that did at least 75% of the race and retires to the pit ( not if You leave the lobby) wil get half of the points of the place he was classified at the end. Dont know if You need to make a stewards enquiry for getting those points. Probably @gohst wil know that?! But you didnt retire and were stil at the track? In that case You probably wil have your points without doing anything!

Felix de forsini

Formula Karter
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah i think according to the aor regulations every driver that did at least 75% of the race and retires to the pit ( not if You leave the lobby) wil get half of the points of the place he was classified at the end. Dont know if You need to make a stewards enquiry for getting those points. Probably @gohst wil know that?! But you didnt retire and were stil at the track? In that case You probably wil have your points without doing anything!
Yeah my wheel as disconnected threw me in a wall and as I tried to get it to work the race ended so I could not retire and I did not want a disconnect

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Dec 29, 2017
You are getting half the points. For full points you would need to finish 90% of the race