PS4 - AOR - GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 5 - Round 1 Algarve - 10/10/18 @ 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR - GT3 S11 - PS4 Tier 5 - Round 1 Algarve - 10/10/18 @ 8pm

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016

ROUND 1 - Algarve

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday October 10th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 35 laps (34 race laps + 1 AOR formation lap)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit Weather Center

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 18 March 2018 - 11:00 (AM)
- Race start time: 18 March 2018 - 14:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Show.

Reactions: Xiee

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Was a very good race. Was a lot more stable with times than I did in practice. Think made a wise choice of ditching the lambo for Acura as was optimistic as in all GT3 leagues I have been in, I never see the Acura.

Shame to what happened to you @AOR Gizmo as you was 2 seconds better in quali than you did in practice. Hopefully it wont happen next week as think we as a team can do well this season.

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
What did everyone do for pit stops? I really need to work it out. I tried to do the no tyres, no fuel, no damage but my tyres had gone so bad shortly after, I had to stop again towards the end. Put some softs on and closed a 20 second gap to Klangan before my Thrustmaster thrusted me out of the race.

Again, apologies if my car was rolling across the track or anything - I had no control or couldn’t see my screen.

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
I used no tyre, no fuel and no damage. Put 100 litres in and had 5 litres left. Left tyres was 50-55% worn and right tyres were worn 25-33%.

I did made a pit stop strat for hard tyres, soft tyres, just fuel, only damage as well as nonthing

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
because of difference, lost around 2-3 seconds by end of race. was perfectly fine for first 30 laps as setted best sector 2 on lap 30 after I stopped for nonething

Reactions: Tomji_

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Was a very good race. Was a lot more stable with times than I did in practice. Think made a wise choice of ditching the lambo for Acura as was optimistic as in all GT3 leagues I have been in, I never see the Acura.

Shame to what happened to you @AOR Gizmo as you was 2 seconds better in quali than you did in practice. Hopefully it wont happen next week as think we as a team can do well this season.
Yeah. I am looking at my POV and clipping some videos to be sent in.

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
My race was terrible! and that's a understatement......
First of all, my setup wich I spend hours to get it right was gone.
The limited time that was left before the race I'll try to restore my set-up....
I saved it, but when I pit in during practice it was dissapeared again. I think it is a bug in the circuit, because it only happens in Algarve.
My car/set up was a mess....a lot of understeer and really bad to drive.
Then after 5/6 laps I crashed and had to pit.....back on track I tried to manage good times.
For a few rounds I thought that I could manage to come back in the race, but after being lapped by everybody and almost crashed in to somebody I decide to retire.
I am sorry, but it was the best for me and everybody in the track.

Forget this one and moving one the next week.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
My race was terrible! and that's a understatement......
First of all, my setup wich I spend hours to get it right was gone.
The limited time that was left before the race I'll try to restore my set-up....
I saved it, but when I pit in during practice it was dissapeared again. I think it is a bug in the circuit, because it only happens in Algarve.
My car/set up was a mess....a lot of understeer and really bad to drive.
Then after 5/6 laps I crashed and had to pit.....back on track I tried to manage good times.
For a few rounds I thought that I could manage to come back in the race, but after being lapped by everybody and almost crashed in to somebody I decide to retire.
I am sorry, but it was the best for me and everybody in the track.

Forget this one and moving one the next week.
try deleting a load of setups and make sure you've got no replays saved - sounds like you're on the data limit for the game - happened to me the other night, deleting a few saves sorted it

Reactions: Tomji_ and Jeroen81