PS4 - AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 TIER 5 - ROUND 6 - Sakitto GP - Wednesday 14th 2018 8:0pm (UK time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 S11 - PS4 TIER 5 - ROUND 6 - Sakitto GP - Wednesday 14th 2018 8:0pm (UK time)

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Dec 29, 2017

ROUND 6 - Sakitto GP

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday November 14th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 36 laps (35 race laps + 1 AOR formation lap)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit Weather Center.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 12 June 2018 - 10:00 (AM)
- Race start time: 12 June 2018 - 12:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Shows:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
I will probably ignore the right-left pit entry and cut straight through the grass and/or cones.. but slowly and carefully ;)
I’ve done 2 full race distance practices and still haven’t worked it out :D

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
We have another reserve. Please remember to let us know if you can't make it so we can arrange someone to take your place.

Reactions: NGR_EnvoyXtreme

Tomji_

Apr 9, 2017
Absolutely gutted! Was on for a solid 5th and my wheel disconnected. Exactly the same thing, around the same stage in the race at Algarve too with just a handful of laps left. THRUSTMASTER IS NOT MY FRIEND RIGHT NOW.

What's annoying is that I get stuck on the on "controller disconnected" screen and my wheel effectively dies and can't reconnect and I can only access menu options using my controller. So massive apologies if my car rolled across the track. I have no idea where I ended up. Eurgh.

Anyway, well done Envoy for stepping in and hosting. Such a shame, was really enjoying that race.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeroen81

Jeroen81

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2018
Absolutely gutted! Was on for a solid 5th and my wheel disconnected. Exactly the same thing, around the same stage in the race at Algarve too with just a handful of laps left. THRUSTMASTER IS NOT MY FRIEND RIGHT NOW.

What's annoying is that I get stuck on the on "controller disconnected" screen and my wheel effectively dies and can't reconnect and I can only access menu options using my controller. So massive apologies if my car rolled across the track. I have no idea where I ended up. Eurgh.

Anyway, well done Envoy for stepping in and hosting. Such a shame, was really enjoying that race.
That sucks, Which Thrustmaster wheel do you have? Did you update the firmware by using a pc?? That can solve the issue mayby, if not do you still have the factory warranty? If so you can send it back for repair. It could be also the power supply unit. Check this link for help according updating the firmware of the wheel (t300 in this case) https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/t300rs-en/

Reactions: Tomji_

Tomji_

Apr 9, 2017
That sucks, Which Thrustmaster wheel do you have? Did you update the firmware by using a pc?? That can solve the issue mayby, if not do you still have the factory warranty? If so you can send it back for repair. It could be also the power supply unit. Check this link for help according updating the firmware of the wheel (t300 in this case) https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/t300rs-en/
Thanks mate. I’ll take a look and see if a firmware update resolves the issue. It’s a Thrustmaster T150.

I read somewhere that overheating can sometimes cause this and it was fairly hot in my apartment this evening, so could be that. Fingers crossed it doesn’t happen again. Thanks for the suggestion.

Tomji_

Apr 9, 2017
Check my thread on Thrustmaster T300 (T150 should be more or less the same?
T300 Trouble guide
This is brilliant @Killg0re NL, thank you! There was a time where it was happening LOADS, every half hour or so, but as soon as I moved it (and therefore probably securing the power lead it was far less frequent).

The fact it's a power issue helps me too. If this happens in a race again I may be able to quickly unplug and replug the wheel in and reconnect and hopefully save some points!

I always thought it was the USB connection to the console.

neonostra

F1 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I had the same problem with my T300, and it happened everytime when I stand up of the raceseat.
Disconnected. My problem was static electricity.
I have solved the problem with a rubber mat.

Reactions: Jeroen81 and Tomji_

Mr_JayDoubleU

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 28, 2018

Same here mate... t300. was in lap 29 my wheel disconnected... Had the same in practice Algarve race

Reactions: Tomji_

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
This is brilliant @Killg0re NL, thank you! There was a time where it was happening LOADS, every half hour or so, but as soon as I moved it (and therefore probably securing the power lead it was far less frequent).

The fact it's a power issue helps me too. If this happens in a race again I may be able to quickly unplug and replug the wheel in and reconnect and hopefully save some points!

I always thought it was the USB connection to the console.
Make sure to update the FW aswell, the last FW has the autocalibration improved. Might help to prevent to get the calibration problem (wheel slamming to one side)

Reactions: Jeroen81 and Tomji_