PC - AOR GT3 S11 - Round 11 (non-championship) - Algarve/Spa-Francorchamps - Wednesday 19/12/18 @ 8PM UK - Ferrari 488 welcome | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S11 - Round 11 (non-championship) - Algarve/Spa-Francorchamps - Wednesday 19/12/18 @ 8PM UK - Ferrari 488 welcome

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Shooter80

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017

Round 11 (non-championship) - Algarve/Spa-Francorchamps

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday December 19th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format: Double Header
- Algarve Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Algarve Race: 18 laps (17 race laps + 1 AOR formation lap)

- Spa Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Spa Race: 13 laps (12 race laps + 1 AOR formation lap)

● Weather Conditions:
Algarve Qualifying - Light Cloud
Algarve Race - Medium Cloud

Spa Qualifying - Heavy Cloud
Spa Race - Overcast

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Algarve Qualifying time: 18 March 2018 - 11:00 (AM)
- Algarve Race start time: 18 March 2018 - 14:00 (PM)

- Spa Qualifying time: 9 September 2018 - 14:00 (PM)
- Spa Race start time: 9 September 2018 - 14:00 (PM)

● Formation points:
Algarve
Spa

Notes:
For an extra bit of fun after the season, an excuse to re-run two fun tracks, and as a way to test the relative competitiveness of the Ferrari 488 against the other cars with race ready setups. We have decided to arrange an extra event in what would be 'Week 11'.

The event will consist of two back-to-back 30min races at Algarve then Spa-Francorchamps, with 10min qualifying for both, and using the same date/conditions as the AOR races from Season 11.

It is being ran in accordance with the full AOR League rules and will be in a 'push to talk' discord channel. Non-league drivers are welcome, but, only if given an ok from one of the league coordinators (these will be listed in this post). Password will be given out to signups before the event.

Drivers are encouraged to use the Ferrari 488 (although hopefully not everyone) so we can hopefully build up a better picture of its pace against the non-Ferrari's in the server, and each drivers qualifying and race laptimes from the previous season. In order to get as accurate data as possible I'd request that, where possible, anyone driving the Ferrari put a comparable amount of effort into setting it up, as they did for previous races in the season.

Multiple lobbies can be hosted if there is significant interest, if so, drivers will be (probably roughly) sorted based on their relative pace over the last season.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information

Registered (both tracks have 32 grid slots):
1. @Shooter80 - M6
2. @LiboCZ - 488
3. @Deerladog - 488
4. @TicklishPicklewickle
5. @Kapo
6. @Smolda - Lambo
7. @Gav88888
8. @Capitalist
9. @Murph
10. @JKay14
11. @wolfgang
12. @AndrexUK
13. @dalking38 - Lambo
14. @CJBMX702
15. @Nagrom - Lambo or 488
16. @spacemonkee78 - Lambo
17. @Nila - Caddy
18. @Milogamer1986
19. @SteveO916
20. @Gosutoo - Audi
21. @ZAL - McLaren
22. @GIXXERosg
23. @David Simon - Audi
24. @Suomy - 488
25. @Fabio_Ribeiro
26. @Jardier (maybe)
27. @poisike78
28. @dakuza

Reply to sign up if you would like to race.

Last edited:

LiboCZ

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
In (definitely will try Ferrari :D )

Deerladog

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
I'll give the hateful scum machine a go, although you'll have little data to compare me to from Algarve because my wheel died :p

• Indifferent
Reactions: Shooter80

Smolda

AOR PC Endurance League S4 GTE Champion
Oct 23, 2017
I'm in! If allowed of course :) I didn't take part in season 11.
Will take the Lambo for a spin :)

• Agree

Murph

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 8, 2018
Count me in.. As for car choice I'm still undecided but expect something different

Reactions: dalking38

dalking38

AOR PC GT3 S12 T1 Champion
Mar 21, 2018
I run the lambo never used the Ferrari but I know the others have used it in past seasons so prob have setups

Shooter80

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Can I run different car in the 2nd race?
If that is what you want, then yea, of course (same goes to all). Certainly not planning to force a car choice on anyone, just requesting/suggesting the Ferrari if people are willing.

Reactions: CJBMX702

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
In, with the lambo or the ferrari.
I'll wait until more people sign up, and will take the one that will be the most useful for you guys to analyse.
For information, I'm really not good with setup, so I can't really say that I have a setup with the lambo... I only changed the aero and the differential (although I don't know what I'm doing with the differential...)
So if I take the ferrari, I'll probably only change the aero as well.

Last edited: