Assetto Corsa Coordinator
- Dec 23, 2017
Round 11 (non-championship) - Algarve/Spa-Francorchamps
● Date: Wednesday December 19th 2018
● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format: Double Header
- Algarve Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Algarve Race: 18 laps (17 race laps + 1 AOR formation lap)
- Spa Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Spa Race: 13 laps (12 race laps + 1 AOR formation lap)
● Weather Conditions:
Algarve Qualifying - Light Cloud
Algarve Race - Medium Cloud
Spa Qualifying - Heavy Cloud
Spa Race - Overcast
● In-game time-of-day information:
- Algarve Qualifying time: 18 March 2018 - 11:00 (AM)
- Algarve Race start time: 18 March 2018 - 14:00 (PM)
- Spa Qualifying time: 9 September 2018 - 14:00 (PM)
- Spa Race start time: 9 September 2018 - 14:00 (PM)
● Formation points:
For an extra bit of fun after the season, an excuse to re-run two fun tracks, and as a way to test the relative competitiveness of the Ferrari 488 against the other cars with race ready setups. We have decided to arrange an extra event in what would be 'Week 11'.
The event will consist of two back-to-back 30min races at Algarve then Spa-Francorchamps, with 10min qualifying for both, and using the same date/conditions as the AOR races from Season 11.
It is being ran in accordance with the full AOR League rules and will be in a 'push to talk' discord channel. Non-league drivers are welcome, but, only if given an ok from one of the league coordinators (these will be listed in this post). Password will be given out to signups before the event.
Drivers are encouraged to use the Ferrari 488 (although hopefully not everyone) so we can hopefully build up a better picture of its pace against the non-Ferrari's in the server, and each drivers qualifying and race laptimes from the previous season. In order to get as accurate data as possible I'd request that, where possible, anyone driving the Ferrari put a comparable amount of effort into setting it up, as they did for previous races in the season.
Multiple lobbies can be hosted if there is significant interest, if so, drivers will be (probably roughly) sorted based on their relative pace over the last season.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
● League Rules
● League Information
Registered (both tracks have 32 grid slots):
1. @Shooter80 - M6
2. @LiboCZ - 488
3. @Deerladog - 488
6. @Smolda - Lambo
13. @dalking38 - Lambo
15. @Nagrom - Lambo or 488
16. @spacemonkee78 - Lambo
17. @Nila - Caddy
20. @Gosutoo - Audi
21. @ZAL - McLaren
23. @David Simon - Audi
24. @Suomy - 488
26. @Jardier (maybe)
Reply to sign up if you would like to race.