BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017

AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 11
XB1 Tier 1 Main Thread

This is the main thread for the XB1 GT3 Tier 1 League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @seppel165
Race Host:
Back-up Host:

Drivers and Teams:

Reactions: Jess

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
@Lukas Bluethner

First tag because of an uninformed no-show!

Sag doch bitte einfach Bescheid wenn du nicht fahren kannst! ;-)

Reactions: Lukas Bluethner

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
@Lukas Bluethner

Second Tag because of an uninformed no-show! Another one and you are blacklisted on AOR!

Du kannst mir gern eine PM auf deutsch schreiben wenn du Fragen hast?!

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
@David Simon will join Tier1 from now on.

Please pick your car and welcome to the league.

Reactions: OTL DAVEALEX4

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Update

Following discussion the decision has been made that, on Xbox, all tiers will now run authentic tyre wear for the foreseeable future. This is in the hope that this is a step towards preventing the ‘ice glitch’ we have seen. If you experience problems with the setting like this, please tell your coordinator. The change has been shown below in the lobby settings part of the League Information.
● Tyre Wear: Accelerated (UPDATE 2018/11/17: XB1 will use Authentic due to platform issues with accelerated tyre wear)

Reactions: seppel165

Copper Nuts08

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 1, 2016
Cheers boys for the racing lessons this season is was great racing with ye all , Congrats to @THR m0o0o7 on winning the Championship, well deserved man, until next time boys Copper out

• Happy
Reactions: THR m0o0o7

Jess

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jun 4, 2017
it has been a pleasure to commentate on you all for a 2nd GT3 season. It has been great to watch you all grow and I saw some great GT3 action in the process. If you have feedback on the streams in general, send them my way since I am keen to improve them a lot for S12 and make it the best ever. Congratulations to @THR m0o0o7 for winning the championship. Definitely well deserved. Thanks to @seppel165 for letting me stay as commentator for this fabulous tier this season. You have done a good job as cod this season too. Well done all and have a great xmas! :)

• Winner
Reactions: THR m0o0o7

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I have to thank you guys as well for another great season with a group of highly dedicated racers. I think we didn't had one stewards inquiry as far as I can remember. Besides the Nordschleife the game didn't screw as over too much in terms of connection and lag. Some good races and some bad races as always.
Thanks again for being a great group of world class racers. At the end we are PCars2's finest as we are the official GT3 league. I hope you did enjoy racing with us and I certainly hope to see one or another back in S12.

@THR m0o0o7 @THR Wolf @Abr ninja 18 @RAINB0W @EVR ChaosTheory @DaBirdski @Copper Nuts08 @D-tox @LGS469 @BENJP12 @David Simon @Jess