Apr 28, 2017

ROUND 10 - Laguna Seca

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday December 12th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 44 laps (43 race laps + 1 AOR formation lap)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit Weather Center.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 4 November 2018 - 11:00 (AM)
- Race start time: 4 November 2018 - 14:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Shows:

Callum246

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Dec 9, 2015
Hi guys, if everyone is fine to do this. Can the race start at 7:55 instead of 7:45? I'll be home for around 7:30 and need to plug in the ethernet cable and do other bits, I don't wanna miss the last race of the season.

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Quali starts at 8.00, the practice session i run at 7.45 is not part of the normal procedure, i run it myself to ease setting everything up and stabilise lobby. Off course i can hold of an extra 5 mins if needed.

MR ROUGH EM UP

AOR XBox GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jul 23, 2018
It didn't disappoint. best race of my season. @JocSei73 white Audi in my rearview mirror the entire race . I defended for my life but buckled under the pressure on lap 43 faster man won. Apart for @Callum Phillips that was something else brilliant race some serious pace. @GaryWasHere65 thanks for all your work throughout the season. Keep up the great work man.

Last edited:
Reactions: JocSei73

JocSei73

Formula Karter
Sep 2, 2017
I can't add anything more to that ... one of the best races of my SIM racing career ... Bumper to bumper with my permanent rival @MR ROUGH EM UP ... a great season is coming to an end ... also from me a big thank you to @GaryWasHere65 manufacturer for the perfect oranization and all other racedriver... (What would I do without Microsoft translater:)) Hope to see you next season...

Reactions: MR ROUGH EM UP

BRG PHILL77RPR

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
Thank you all for the great season... there has been ups and downs but we got through it and had some epic battles throughout the field to end the season on a high. Thanks @GaryWasHere65 for the great organisation of the events

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
No call for any thanks, it was a pleasure to have you guys race with AOR and hope to see you all next season.