XB1 - AOR GT3 S11 - Tier 2 - ROUND 3 - Nürburgring combined | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 S11 - Tier 2 - ROUND 3 - Nürburgring combined

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017

ROUND 3 - Nürburgring Combined

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday October 24th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: No qualifying. Starting order is reversed championship standings.
- Race: 11 laps (11 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit Weather Center.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Race start time: 22 April 2018 - 14:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Shows:

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Guys i ran an open lobby and had max 11 in it, I still had some wheel issues when we went over 10 but not near as bad as Silverstone. Note that this may have been caused by people joining and leaving the lobby, so hopefully we will have a more stable lobby for this race.

I will post the starting order and details when i receive confirmation from AOR.

Reactions: Ron

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
@Ron that would be fun, i would be in the barriers even before the race started, see above for start details, we dont do a formation lap, we sort the start order out leaving the start line, and start before the right kink before the chicane.

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
@GaryWasHere65 if everyone is happy and willing would it be possible to start the race as early as possible because as it stands I won't be able to finish this race as I have to leave for work at 21:30-21:35. I'm only talking about 5mins early and only if everyone is in the lobby and ready to go ;)

Reactions: JocSei73

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
Reactions: BRG PHILL77RPR

MR ROUGH EM UP

AOR XBox GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jul 23, 2018
Reactions: willyblackhamer

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
The only reason I would say no is to stabilise the lobby? Incase people have wheel problems or whatever for the race start? I guess we could all do the office, check we all running Gucci, then end session?

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
I dont want to mess anyone about but by AOR rules this is not a normal procedure and could be setting a president for other people and tiers to request this in the future. I will though on this one occasion invite evryone into a 5 min practice session at 7.45 but if anyone has problems getting access to the lobby or getting their wheels etc sorted i will have to hold off the start untill 8.00 till everyone who is racing is in the lobby. Please ensure you have done all you can before the race to ensure you are ready to go as i want you all to have a great race. It could be tight the first part of the race as once we are on the green hell there isnt much room to pass without assistance from the driver in front.

Last edited:

Royall92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 22, 2018
Hope everyone has got enough practice in? Also mentally and physically prepared for tonight race! haha!!

It's going to a good but tough race and hopefully, everyone will finish in one piece with a couple of panels missing at most :LOL: