Apr 28, 2017
ROUND 4 - Oschersleben A

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday October 31st 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 37 laps (36 race laps + 1 AOR formation lap)

● Weather Conditions:
For weather conditions and progression, please visit Weather Center.

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 27 May 2018 - 12:00 (PM)
- Race start time: 27 May 2018 - 15:00 (PM)

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Informed No Shows:

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
i am not going to run in this race due to the problems i had in the first 3 rounds. I will however still host for you guys and will jump into the pits at the start. See you all wednesday.....(y)

Reactions: JocSei73

Royall92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 22, 2018
I've been considering not running this one, I will be though. It frustrating that I've got pace, but it all falls apart as soon as i'm in the lobby for something that is out of my control.

Ron

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 29, 2018
Just to make sure, i m not driving pc2 this season annymore. Du to all the problems this game still has.

• Informative
Reactions: GaryWasHere65

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
@Ron thats understandable, i tried it out last night again and with a lobby of 10 or 11 guys the game just was horrible. I will see how things go tonight. I hate to say it but it should be a lot better for the guys tonight due to the fact there will only be 9 or 10 guys.

Callum246

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Dec 9, 2015
I'm racing tonight, see how it goes. I turned my force feedback right down to prevent random turning glitches

Reactions: Ron

MR ROUGH EM UP

AOR XBox GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jul 23, 2018
@GaryWasHere65 I will make the race tonight after all . Bad weather hampered my plans. Hopefully it work out better this evening in the bad weather. Lol

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
I'll be about, let's hope it's smooth for everyone else! Can we get a party going a well? If people drop out then they can be invited though that?

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Did anyone get a screenshot of Qualifying result or start order.

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
Was enjoyable now must say good clean racing . I went to hard and shreaded my tyres was just a survival in the end . Look forward to next week
Yeah it was decent, Going longer on the first stint helped though :p Had much better grip towards the last few laps!

JocSei73

Formula Karter
Sep 2, 2017
Did anyone get a screenshot of Qualifying result or start order.
Only a screenshot from racestart:
CA40B9D6-9A7A-481B-9E2F-8F6C697C916E.jpeg

1. AOR Callum
2. Willyblackhammer
3. MRroughemup
4. BRGPhill77
5. JocSei73
6. KingChip
7. Garywashere

It was a really clear and exciting race... with an horrible puddle at first chicane...

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
Only a screenshot from racestart:
View attachment 65156
1. AOR Callum
2. Willyblackhammer
3. MRroughemup
4. BRGPhill77
5. JocSei73
6. KingChip
7. Garywashere

It was a really clear and exciting race... with an horrible puddle at first chicane...
Hold up, wait a minute....... So everyone else is in the Audi yeah???