Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 11
XB1 Driver Placement Announcement

Hello fellow members of AOR :)

We've spent the last days looking at excel sheets, time trials, previous results and knowledge of drivers ability. We have done our best to place everyone in the best tier to enable competitive racing. We have double and triple checked everything and are confident in the result. If we have overlooked you, among the hundreds of posts, please accept our apologies and reach out to us.

If you feel you have been misplaced, please discuss this calmly with a coordinator rather than shouting in the forum.

If you are still interested in participating, please submit your time trials by Monday night. We will do our best to place you in the reserves, but can not guarantee a spot.
But that's enough with the talk now! See you on track (y)

BoblereN

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 10, 2016
Hi.
After some time of consideration to fully commit and join a racing league again I have decided to give it a go.
I know the sign ups and evaluation races has been finalized, I was hoping to be taking into consideration as a reserve driver for one of the tiers, preferably tier 3 as I believe the amount of training from my side will only be focusing on consistency and not pace.
I have previously raced with dalingo in national danish league, so he should be able to put a few words on my racing in general.
My motivation is to race clean and have some good and fair racing out there.

Please let me know if I can do anything to be taken into consideration as a reserve driver - Completetly understand if this is not an option, as I know there have been done a lot of preperations prior to the season. :)

I'm 30 years old, living in Denmark and a huge motorsport fan.

All the best for the current drivers of the season 11!

//Brian

Last edited:

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi.
After some time of consideration to fully commit and join a racing league again I have decided to give it a go.
I know the sign ups and evaluation races has been finalized, I was hoping to be taking into consideration as a reserve driver for one of the tiers, preferably tier 3 as I believe the amount of training from my side will only be focusing on consistency and not pace.
I have previously raced with dalingo in national danish league, so he should be able to put a few words on my racing in general.

Please let me know if I can do anything to be taken into consideration as a reserve driver - Completetly understand if this is not an option, as I know there have been done a lot of preperations prior to the season. :)

//Brian
Hi Brian.

In a couple of weeks the Sign-Up thread will re-open.This means that you can Sign-Up with the full procedure (minus evaluation race) and join us for the season.

@seppel165 @BosslyGaming may be able to speed it up to get you involved.

Hope to see you on track soon!

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Hi.

//Brian
Welcome to AOR Brian. We will reopen the sign ups very soon so put in your Time trial as every new driver has to. We will try to get you placed asap

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
LOL, i forgot about this and didnt even time trial :) If i was to do this now would it change anything?

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
LOL, i forgot about this and didnt even time trial :) If i was to do this now would it change anything?
As you are a returning driver you don't need any TT. Next possible adjustment will be after R1. You can provide a TT if you want to make it easier for us.

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I can see that, I wanted to know if it would change, I finished above some of the people in tier 1
Not as far as I know. I will check asap if I made any mistake.

EDIT: All 3 drivers promoted before you finished the last season in front of you according to the result sheet from S10