BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017

AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 11
XB1 Tier 2 - Driver Introduction

Hello and welcome to Season 11 of the AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

1) Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
2) Did you participate in season 10? If so in which tier and how did it go?
3) What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?
4) Do you like some of the new changes for this season. (e.g. what do you think about increased tire wear?)

Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

Callum246

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Dec 9, 2015
1.) Callum King, 20 years old, CTM, Oulton Park as its my home track, Favourite Car is the Ford GT GTE
2.) I didn't race but did compete in the Endurance Series few seasons back where I got decent results.
3.) My goals this season is to be competitive, finish every race, get a win! I haven't raced in GT3 so I don't have a rival just yet.
4.) Increased tyre wear..... OH CRAP!

Wesselll

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 30, 2017
1) hello, I'm Wessel van Wolde and I'm 16 years old. I do racing on pc2 and F1
2) yes, as a reserve in S10 in Tier 2
3) some decent consistency and some good results
4) It'll be more fun stratagy wise!

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
Hello all, my name is willy black, I'm 31yrs old, this is my first time racing GT3 in AOR. My goal is to win everything lol jk I will be pushing for top spot so I can step up to the big boys next season! I look forward to racing with u guys and having a bit of craic along the way

MR ROUGH EM UP

AOR XBox GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jul 23, 2018
hi dudes im Justin Graham I'm 34, Bathurst is the one for me can't get enough of it. I'm new to AOR been looking for this kind of racing since I started racing and looking forward to this season. I want that gold,!! My rival is @willyblackhamer he is also my team mate :p lets do this willyboy !! Shits getting real. As far as the new changes I'm ready for the challenge bring it on . See you in the track guys

Milogamer1986

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 26, 2018
Hi my name is Myles Owens I am 32 years old I was involved in season 10 and I was in Tier 2 I finished 6 and my favourite track is Watkins Glen GP

Ron

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 29, 2018
Hi my name is Ron 43 yeah old. Season 10 was my first full season, and looking foorword to have some great batles. Score some good points and if i m lucky enough maybe even a podium finisch once a wile. ✌

Lorentzen_94

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2018
Hi Guys

My names is Rasmus - 24 years old - Second season for me, looking forward to some nice racing!

The best of luck to everybody(y)

Reactions: Ron

GaryWasHere65

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Hi, Gary 53 from Northern Ireland.

Did part of season 9 in the Porsche and all season 10 in tier 3 with @Ron driving the rs01. Current team champs with Ron and we hope to be compeditive this year. We enjoy taking a new car each season and this season we are trying out the Nissan.

I have been very passionate about my motorsport all my life and really getting into sim racing now that they are getting more realistic.

Consistant results and getting to the finish line with a grin on my face is my aim this season.

I will be the tier 2 coordinator for you guys and will work with you through out the season to make sure we all enjoy it and improve our performance`s.

Wesselll

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 30, 2017
Hi, Gary 53 from Northern Ireland.

Did part of season 9 in the Porsche and all season 10 in tier 3 with @Ron driving the rs01. Current team champs with Ron and we hope to be compeditive this year. We enjoy taking a new car each season and this season we are trying out the Nissan.

I have been very passionate about my motorsport all my life and really getting into sim racing now that they are getting more realistic.

Consistant results and getting to the finish line with a grin on my face is my aim this season.

I will be the tier 2 coordinator for you guys and will work with you through out the season to make sure we all enjoy it and improve our performance`s.
53 : 16 = 3.3 times as old as me :eek::eek:

BRG PHILL77RPR

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
Hi my name is Phillip Russell I'm 26 years old from Bath, UK. This will be my first season in the AOR but I've had some experience with some of you guys in the recent GT5 mini season.

GT3 is new to me as I usually race TC and some GTE in the Actrollvision leagues.

Reactions: GaryWasHere65

Royall92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 22, 2018
Seeing as I've been automatically moved up from Tier 3 to Tier 2 i'll introduce myself again ha.

1) I'm Matt, I'm 26 from Stoke-on-Trent, I work at Bentley Motors. I'm a big Motorcycle fan and petrol head. I like to watch MotoGP, BSB, WSBK, GT3, Endurance and (F1 when it's not boring). I own a 2004 Yamaha R1 and a Seat Leon FR 190 DSG, both get me from A to B quick enough.
2) I am newbie this season in the AOR GT3 league.
3) I'd consider myself to have a good pace, so i'd like to finish top half of the table. First is the goal, but that's based on how quick everyone else is...
4) Can't comment on the changes, but the increased tyre wear will lead to so good races and will add a good bit of strategy,

JocSei73

Formula Karter
Sep 2, 2017
Hi guys, I’m Jochen from south germany near Karlsruhe, 45 years old, have been attending at round 9 with some technical problems and hope for a fair and exciting season 11...

Reactions: seppel165 and Ron