AOR GT3 S11 - XB1 Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT3 S11 - XB1 Tier 2 - Main Thread

Royall92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 22, 2018
I was lapping consistent 8.37 - 8.40, with a fastest of 8.35.9, I managed 6 laps on the softs, before having to pit. And was managing 8.44 on the hards. The AMG feels really nice and stable. Just hoping that we don't have the bug that was happening last week or all my practice will go to s**t.

MR ROUGH EM UP

AOR XBox GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jul 23, 2018
Hi guys on doing some testing for next week's race I'm getting track temp 0 And my wets are stone cold and will not heat anyone else getting this issue

Attachments

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Update

Following discussion the decision has been made that, on Xbox, all tiers will now run authentic tyre wear for the foreseeable future. This is in the hope that this is a step towards preventing the ‘ice glitch’ we have seen. If you experience problems with the setting like this, please tell your coordinator. The change has been shown below in the lobby settings part of the League Information.
● Tyre Wear: Accelerated (UPDATE 2018/11/17: XB1 will use Authentic due to platform issues with accelerated tyre wear)

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
Will we be running The Nurburgring again? Or is that just taken away from the calender now?

King Chip x

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 17, 2017
Just a FYI for all - I have a new Logitech G29 Wheel :p But i wont have much time to practice on it :unsure: Had a lil spin on it yesterday, but need to get my FFB Settings right and i should be a cleaner racer for the final rounds

I apologies now if im all over the gaff in Texas! :ROFLMAO:

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017
@King Chip x they are a decent wheel, my son uses one on PC, you will be fine and always liked your driving style, tough but very fair, great defensive skills. Havnt seen anything that was not clean.

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017
@MR ROUGH EM UP @JocSei73 @Callum246 @willyblackhamer @BRG PHILL77RPR @King Chip x @Milogamer1986 @Royall92

Again, great result for @MR ROUGH EM UP on becoming our Tier 2 Xbox champion. No mean feat when you realise he has only been racing for less than a year and also for becoming Team champion with @willyblackhamer . Well done guys.

Its been a real tough season, especially considering the problems we had early in the season with the glitchs in the game associated with the accelerated tyre wear, i should have found this quicker but we got there in the end.

Unfortunately we lost a few guys early on due to these problems but to have 9 guys stick it out and finish the season is a credit to you all.

From a personal point of view, my season was a nightmare, vicious wheel shake, then damage to my wheel, then a fault with my down shift, (faulty micro switch in wheel), change of car back to a car that was not on the pace. omg, or in the words of monty phython......"Always look on the Bright side of life"......Roll on next season. Hope to see you all there.....

Last edited: