- Aug 6, 2016
AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 12
This thread contains general information about the AOR GT3 Leagues on all platforms (XB1, PS4 and PC), such as the league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● Amount of leagues: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues on one platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: Driver placements for returning drivers will be based mainly on their results and championship position from Season 11, amongst other factors. New drivers will be asked to complete a set of time trial laps and take part in one evaluation race before we can place them into an appropriate league. Returning driver would help us out by doing the time trial laps and posting their results in the time trial thread, although it isn't mandatory for returning drivers.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 1 hour in laps. Extended races for round 4 and 8 of 1.5 hour in laps.
- Race 4 and 8 will see a grid based on reverse championship standings
● Race day: Wednesdays
● Event start: 8:00PM (UK time)
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Opens: 06-01
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Closes: 25-01
● Car Selection Begins: 04-02
● Season Begins: 06-02
● Season Ends: 10-04
● Season duration: 10 weeks.
● Sign Up: PC - XB1 - PS4
● Race Calendar
● League Rules
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview on driver placements and how the league tiers are built up.
● Overview of what assists are available to use in each league tier.
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races.
Car Selection and Team Registration
● Available cars + Assists.
● Info on the Car Selection and Team Registration process.
● Driver's Championship scoring.
● Team's Championship scoring.
● Guidelines for how to deal with disconnections and mass disconnections.
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the GT3 leagues.