PC - AOR GT3 S12 - PC Evaluation Race 1 23.01.19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S12 - PC Evaluation Race 1 23.01.19

dakuza

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Feb 8, 2018
If we need more people to do the evaluation part, I’m available today to help keep an eye on things.

Reactions: Enton

Gav88888

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 6, 2018
If you need a slow T5/T4 driver for comparison I am free to join later. I can also do the other Eval races as well.

Reactions: Enton

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
I reckon we can rack up up to 22-25 drivers for the second lobby. let's hear from the cods about who will be there and how we'll manage it

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
If theres a 2nd lobby then sign me up please

aidtheace

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Tier 1 Champion
Nov 9, 2016
Can I do the evaluation race please?

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018

David Novitzky

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 9, 2018
Hi guys. Cant make the race today cause of some personal problems, will try making it on Monday 28th. Sorry.

aidtheace

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Tier 1 Champion
Nov 9, 2016
you can do a race tonight, but i cannot promise you will be evaluated :p (which you don't need to be)
Yeah thats fine. Not fussed about being evaluated.
Maybe best to put everyone who needs to be in 1 lobby and everyone who doesnt in the other one?

Adalexis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 3, 2018
If theres a 2nd lobby then sign me up please too, trying new car if possible

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
let's hear from the cods about who will be there and how we'll manage it
It looks like @Shooter80 will host the evaluation race. Backup plan is you @VoodooChild .
Anyone can host the second one for older members and for anyone who wants to just have fun. As we have a lot of new members, please try to make sure that everyone knows that the second lobby is just for fun and won't be used as a evaluation.

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
Yeah thats fine. Not fussed about being evaluated.
Maybe best to put everyone who needs to be in 1 lobby and everyone who doesnt in the other one?
That's the plan

I'd suggest Rookies who need to attend to the evaluation will gather in AOR Discord's voice channel PCars Social Lobby #1, and old farts Veterans will log into Pcars Social Lobby #2.

Last edited:
Reactions: LiboCZ and Adalexis

Sapetox

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 11, 2019
How will it work? Will i get an invite to the lobby or do i have to look for it?

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
How will it work? Will i get an invite to the lobby or do i have to look for it?
You will have to find it in the lobby list, usually it's called AOR Evaluation race or something similar.
You also need to join our discord server and Pcars Social Lobby voice channel. Lobby password will be announced there.

Sapetox

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 11, 2019
You will have to find it in the lobby list, usually it's called AOR Evaluation race or something similar.
You also need to join our discord server and Pcars Social Lobby voice channel. Lobby password will be announced there.
Ok. Can i get the invite for the discord serveri then

Murph

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 8, 2018
Put my name in for the 2nd lobby please for returning drivers.

Shooter80

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
Hi, as above, I'll be the host for the first/main lobby for the evaluation race tonight. Everyone is required to be in the Discord voice channel. You don't need to be able to speak, just to be able to listen.

Anyone who hasn't done so already, you'll want to download and install Discord, then click the link below to join the AOR discord server:
https://discord.gg/9kffcqd

After that, you'll need to post in the #permission_request channel to ask for "Project Cars access", then someone will assign it to you:
1548255719269.png

Once you have the correct access, and prior to the race (ideally 15mins before quali) join the GT3 Tier 1 voice channel (note this channel forces the use of 'push to talk'):
1548255878275.png

Its not a requirement, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to add me on Steam friends (so you can message me with any issues with Discord, or join the lobby directly through friends), my steam name is Shooter80 and I have the same BMW logo there as I do here:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209500439/

And, of course, ideally everyone will have watched the AOR rolling start video, so we can spend more time racing, and less time explaining things :):

See you on the track

Cheers!

Last edited:

KeNiTo

Junior Karter
Jan 24, 2018
Count me in please! Kenito