PC - AOR GT3 S12 - PC Evaluation Race 2 24.01.19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S12 - PC Evaluation Race 2 24.01.19

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
I’m in for this one, but if it gets full I’ll step aside as I raced the last few seasons.

MR_SALT

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 7, 2018
Apologies, signed up to the wrong date. Will sign up to the correct one in that specific thread. Thanks

Last edited:

Gav88888

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2018
If you need a slow T5/T4 driver for comparison I am free to join later. I can also do the other Eval races as well.

• Kappa
Reactions: SteveO916

ORBITGFXYT

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 28, 2018
Sorry I couldn't make it on the 1st one I had to go due to an emergency that happened, I am able to make it for this one though

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
I would like to remind EVERYONE there are speed differences with Eval Races, especially in Qual. Everyone get's their chance to turn a lap! If you are faster, it is on YOU to either build space or cleanly get around but NOT push the other person.

Reactions: dakuza

David Novitzky

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 9, 2018
Sign me up for this one. If I wont be able to make it I'll post it here before the race too. I already signed up for the Monday one which I would make it for sure.

Steam ID : David Novitzky

Shooter80

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
From looking at the signups for the race (list in 1st post), all 30 slots are now spoken for. But 8 of them are returning drivers who do not need evaluated. If other drivers requiring evaluation want to attend, then we might need to remove some of the returning drivers from the list, to ensure everyone can get evaluated.

I believe @Marvin is hosting the main Eval lobby tonight. But I should be available to host a 2nd lobby for returning drivers. Please check before the race to see if you are on the list in the 1st post or not. If you are on the list, you'll be looking for Marvin's lobby (and I presume the GT3 Tier 1 voice channel), anyone not on the list, could you join the GT3 Tier 2 voice channel.

For any new drivers who don't already have access to join the voice channels, there are details in my post from yesterdays race:
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gt3-s12-pc-evaluation-race-1-23-01-19.51200/post-717952

Reactions: Lusti and Marvin

Legendacb

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 19, 2018
I have been said that I need to participate in other race in order to see if my lag yesterday was a problem with solution, its there a spot o should I wait for other date?

Reactions: Shooter80

David Novitzky

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jun 9, 2018
You can take my spot because im still not ready to take part today hopefully ill be ready on Monday. Pitty no evaluation races were organised for the weekend.

• Agree
Reactions: Shooter80