PC - AOR GT3 S12 - PC Evaluation Race 3 28.01.19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S12 - PC Evaluation Race 3 28.01.19

BMW /// M-Power

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I´ll join again tonight (voodoos lobby). Testing if my freezes are away now, seems like I managed to fix it but wanna test it in race conditions!

Reactions: Shooter80

Captain_Vague

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 25, 2019
might be a stupid question, but how will i join the race ? will i get an inv to an online championship or will i have to join a specific lobby ? xD

EIPayton1331

Junior Karter
Dec 6, 2018
I had a issue with my rig, every time i got on the brakes my seat would slide backwards and with load cell pedals i couldn't keep pressure on the brakes. so I tired from the race because of it.

BMW /// M-Power

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
What a race!
First of all, good news, my Game works fine again, had no single freeze!
Got up in 3rd at start but then hit and turned round in the hairpin, so I decided to go in pits (for some overtaking practice and testing my fps, cause fight for p1 and p2 was already done).
Got out at the end of the field and finally did more than 30 overtakes in whole race which was some epic fun! At the end ectually managed p3... was quite a nice race!
Looking forward to s12!

Papand

F1 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2015
Its now almost 2 years since i did my last league race in Pcars 1. I never got into Pcars 2 back then and the whole thing ended being a mess with technical issues as well. Now its fantastic to be back and just enjoy some good racing. 2 years ago i finished 2nd in GT3 Elite and now im probably lucky if im in top 100. Still havent figured out the Pcars 2 handling yet, but its slowly getting better. (hope my physical shape will get better as well, im totally wasted after these 35 laps...)

Never the less the race today was fantastic fun. Im super impressed by the race craft of people around me. Only minor issue was me being to aggressive on a lapped driver putting both of us into a spin. Very sorry about that.

guibZ

AOR PC Radical SR3 RS Champion
May 14, 2018
Hey!
It’s possible to know the pace race in the second lobby ?
:p

DoR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 11, 2018
Thanks for hosting / organising this @VoodooChild

I've not had much time in the Lambo so my driving wasn't as precise as I'd like, but great racing all the same.

Had a bit of door banging with with Kramarsky Alexander @Просто 111 - (I think we both had some wild moves there), but no harm really and was good to battle with new and familiar faces (@Murph).

I won't have much time this season for practice, but I can see that is what's required to catch the likes of @dalking38 @DiHeidi @BMW /// M-Power in what would be Tier 1 - very strong pace :)

xStarK

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 25, 2019
Hi, I couldn't participate in any of the three dates. Will there be any more? And if not, does that mean I won't be able to participate?
Thanks!

SteveO916

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 20, 2016
Hi, I couldn't participate in any of the three dates. Will there be any more? And if not, does that mean I won't be able to participate?
Thanks!
There won't be more eval races as the Staff will be busy sorting out the Tiers now. You will most likely be placed in a Tier as a reserve according to your TT time. You can join any of the practice races and as long as you don't cause any incidents we can consider you "safe" to race...

DiHeidi

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Champion
Jan 14, 2017
Thanks for hosting / organising this @VoodooChild

I've not had much time in the Lambo so my driving wasn't as precise as I'd like, but great racing all the same.

Had a bit of door banging with with Kramarsky Alexander @Просто 111 - (I think we both had some wild moves there), but no harm really and was good to battle with new and familiar faces (@Murph).

I won't have much time this season for practice, but I can see that is what's required to catch the likes of @dalking38 @DiHeidi @BMW /// M-Power in what would be Tier 1 - very strong pace :)
it was my first race with porsche,it was really fun,but i will not parteciped in this season.

Good luck and have fun at all.

AOR is the best for it!

VoodooChild

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
too bad DiHeidi, you seem to be back at the top of your game and you would have been a great addition to an already insanely competitive tier 1 :)

you'll be welcome in out practice/social races :)