PC - AOR GT3 S12 - PC Evaluation Race 3 28.01.19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S12 - PC Evaluation Race 3 28.01.19

DiHeidi

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Champion
Jan 14, 2017
I still know I'm not at the top, I still find it hard to sit too much on the playseat, after 20 laps I start to feel a bit of back pain. until a few months ago I had an average of 28/30 hours of play every 2 weeks.I have 8/9 hours of play every 2 weeks.:cry: but I'm trying to get back into shape, the world championship is now close so I'm a bit Forcing the recovery. The 2 races that I did in these week were very funny and it was nice to be able to return to compete. I hope to come back for the next season!

thanks you,we will see in the practice / social races!

GromozekA

Pro Karter
Jan 8, 2019
I still know I'm not at the top, I still find it hard to sit too much on the playseat, after 20 laps I start to feel a bit of back pain.
Don't know what kind of seat you have, but I added this to my seat for lumbar support and it made a huge difference to my back pain... there are also generic versions of such supports out there that'd fit any seat.

• Friendly
Reactions: DiHeidi

DiHeidi

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Champion
Jan 14, 2017
Don't know what kind of seat you have, but I added this to my seat for lumbar support and it made a huge difference to my back pain... there are also generic versions of such supports out there that'd fit any seat.
at the moment the only way to feel good is swimming. it helps keep the lumbar part elastic (I have the L5 lumbar vertebra welded with another vertebra). I have this problem since my birth, but I have always done sport, but in last year I didnt do sports and I discovered this problem after months of suffering (every other day) .so a lumbar support would not help me with my problem, but thank you very much for the support, I appreciate it very much!! :love:

• Optimistic
Reactions: Lindholdt