PC - AOR GT3 S12 - PC Tier 1 - Round 6: Nürburgring GP - 13.03.19 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 S12 - PC Tier 1 - Round 6: Nürburgring GP - 13.03.19 @8PM UK Time

Sai

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 16, 2019
Separating Tiers in different days would help I think (requires high scale testing). Starting later wouldnt work for other east side guys me included.
Different tiers would be able to watch each others streams if there is one.

dakuza

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Feb 8, 2018
Would you not be able to make an exception for one race??? I know it's late but by us trying sumthink different we could find a solution to our lobby/steam dcs and lag
Doing it for a single race would not be a problem. We have some other ideas to test, hopefully something works.

Reactions: dalking38

dakuza

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Feb 8, 2018
@dakuza Just a suggestion: Can we not just shove the whole calendar by a week?

Basically some of us have to do SMS-R next thursday, and by doing this race (Nurnburg) on Wednesday we barely have to practice.
Then again, it would save a lot of people time if we do this race next week, as in a week or 5 we all have to practice this to a decent extend again.

Also it might be a good test for running out of sync with the other tiers in terms of disconnections etc..

@dalking38 @operator @Adalexis @Villalobos and whoever also has that commitment next thursday.
There was a lot of discussion about rescheduling but the decision is now out. All Tiers will race Zolder next week as scheduled and move Nürburgring to the end of the season.

Rescheduling would have taken us out of sync with the consoles or messed up their schedule by moving them with us.

Reactions: JKay14

JKay14

AOR PC GT3 S10 T4 Champion
Jun 5, 2018
Honestly I just feel it was one of those weird nights. Other sites had issues too so did discord.